superconfessional

it only will like, really trip you out, if you have a high potency extract

what x (5x, 7x, 10x, 15x, etc. etc.) did you try?

ive done 80x, tripped mightly. that was the last time ive done it. im thinking of trying it again, but its very expensive.

im getting ready for this i-doser thing. kinda excited, but still sorta skeptical.

it was 45x. 3 monster hits.

i felt like a member of a royal cabinet. we were talking about baroque shit just before the trip, so i felt rather...baroque. i encountered some sort of invisible force/wall that was really strange and surreal. the driveway i was on (long ass country driveway, sun setting beautiful day) seemed to be somesort of highway far up in the sky regions. it only lasted about a minute tops.

(90% of) Superfuturians have the worst fucken taste in Asian girls. You guys would probably bust a nut on the floor at Burger King when you see some bucktoothed girl come up and take your order.

Tommy Highstreet and Billy Dee Williams would be tagteaming 3's and 4's all night at the local vocational college.

just had the most honest conversation with my exgirlfriend of many many months. the onyl honest moment we had during the course of the relationship was our breakup. i told her everything from how i never actually had feelings for her in the start, i got drunk off my ass and made out with a close friend, how everything we ever did was a total lie. and we are both so much happier right now.

^ I have an exgf like that as well, I ended up having a threesome with her and her friend who she (made the mistake of) bringing over to my house, as documented many months ago. But the girl has this fundamentally good personality, makes me smile when I think of her.

Bringing this up because i was laying on my belly sleeping this morning and had this dream that I was flying in the air like a hawk, and watching down on her; it was winter, and she'd caught some sort of disease and was banished from her house by her parents, and quarantined to a log cabin on top of a very small and tall plateau in an evergreen canyon. Something happened and she went outside and had a heart attack and died face down in the snow (?????)... yeah, so um, no idea what this signifies in terms of our relationship.

i felt like a member of a royal cabinet. we were talking about baroque shit just before the trip, so i felt rather...baroque. i encountered some sort of invisible force/wall that was really strange and surreal. the driveway i was on (long ass country driveway, sun setting beautiful day) seemed to be somesort of highway far up in the sky regions. it only lasted about a minute tops.

Saliva saved my life.

Twice!

(90% of) Superfuturians have the worst fucken taste in Asian girls. You guys would probably bust a nut on the floor at Burger King when you see some bucktoothed girl come up and take your order.

Tommy Highstreet and Billy Dee Williams would be tagteaming 3's and 4's all night at the local vocational college.

uhhh wtf. ive definitely posted more 8-10's than 3's and 4's

thats pretty good. did you use a bowl, or a water-pipe? ive only ever it salvia outta water pipes, and its the best for your lungs that way. clear a whole bowl of 60x once out of my friends roor and i was gone. 15 minutes seems so much longer when you're hallucinating your JFK the day he was shot. shit was wild.

Saliva saved my life.

Twice!

story(s)?

Follow up on my recent relationship breaking up post...

My intention was to keep some sort of contact and relationship with my ex, but I just got to know that she fucked a guy this weeked, 3 weeks after our breakup when we still live together and agreed about being respectful and not meet any other people until she moved out... a sure sign of utter disrespect for my feelings. Bitch get the fuck out!

DUM, you should just work at like AA or something until you get a proper job or move to NY. satiate your desire. plus you get to hang out with all the hipster wanna-be's who embrace the AA lifestyle.

AA's in Seattle, about an hour away. I'm planning on going to a school there after comm. college, there's lots of places in Seattle that it'd be 'cool' to work for.

Until then I'll find something around here. Olympia is full of mostly hippies but we have hipsters too at the couple vintage places, I dropped a resume off at one of them.

thats a pain in the ass. olympia seems like its pretty drab. is there a local mall to work at?

move to NY after school. go to one of the schools around here. you know you won't regret it.

im sitting here in the local library, watching squirrels, trying to start my college admissions essay, listening to Menswear. good times.

Whatever you do, don't read any of the "101 essays that got people into college" books. They're full of shit. They only pick the really out there ones, while in reality 99% of essays that get people in are quite generic in their concept, but of course excellent in terms of what the candidate has to offer.

Yeah, I'm going to start looking at schools now.

Olympia is not horrible (I think maybe the music scene is supposed to be good?), Lacey is horrible. I applied at the Vans store in Tacoma (where solistik lives) but haven't applied anywhere in Olympia mall but I will.

Ideally, I'd like to work in downtown Oly, get me some hipster bitches.

Whatever you do, don't read any of the "101 essays that got people into college" books. They're full of shit. They only pick the really out there ones, while in reality 99% of essays that get people in are quite generic in their concept, but of course excellent in terms of what the candidate has to offer.

oh, i never read anything relating to the subject. im a pretty proficient writer, its just that the concept of getting pumped about writing that determines where i go and what i do post high school has got me feeling sort of lethargic and apathetic on the whole thing. i know what i want to write, im just having trouble communicating the idea into actual writing.

all that "101 college essays" stuff is bullshit. theres nothing authentic about them and they really dont give a good depiction of how to write the essay. everything about them is screams "i'm generic!"

while true, the out there ones are the ones any admissions officer will remember. the generic i went to this school and do this ec is boring 1000x over. just write about yourself. as the best you know yourself at this age.

and this is for competitive schools, huge universities could probably give a shit less.

while true, the out there ones are the ones any admissions officer will remember. the generic i went to this school and do this ec is boring 1000x over. just write about yourself. as the best you know yourself at this age.

and this is for competitive schools, huge universities could probably give a shit less.

My best friend got into Columbia with an IB of 40, average (for that school) SATs and an essay that basically read like a personal statement. Of course there's an anecdote for everything.

i looked at the site. it looks like it could be total bullshit. but some of those testimonials seemed fairly convincing, but all testimonials on the internet are suspect.

i was pretty suprised that it would have shit like peyote and heroin on there. its a pretty ballsy claim to say that you can replicate the effects of heroin with only sounds.

on my college appz i rote bout how i waz a nigga n all diz other shit REALL NIGGA SHIT n dat y i aint go 2 skool n b janitor now

werd 2 da wize feelme???

Alright, I did the Anesthesia one last night and I swear to Christ, I was out like a light at 75%. I wasn't even sleepy when it started, so either 1) the placebo effect worked, or 2) this actually works.

The trick to getting this to work is to be in a dark room, eyes closed, relaxed, not thinking about other shit. Just focus on the blithering noise that is the dose and it may help.