superconfessional

i need to get the fuck outta here

go to another country for a year

TOJ2: Japan may be talking to you in the future. Please prepare requisite jawnz for yourself in the meantime. The minimum jawnz requirement for entrance to the Temple of Jawnz has been upped this year, from 'a lot' to 'a fuckload' so please consider your eligibility.

fully support k-job's induction into TOJ2 and

will continue to supply his drug and swag habit with pilfered pesos from his own, less

than fortunate brother.(steve) ((b-jobs)))

TOJ2: Japan may be talking to you in the future. Please prepare requisite jawnz for yourself in the meantime. The minimum jawnz requirement for entrance to the Temple of Jawnz has been upped this year, from 'a lot' to 'a fuckload' so please consider your eligibility.

what is the affiliate requirement (people visiting japan, hoping to score a invite to legendary TOJ dinner party). 2 cartons of cigarettes 3L of top shelf duty free spirits?

I'm already hi-fiving my future self for making this happen.

what is the affiliate requirement (people visiting japan, hoping to score a invite to legendary TOJ dinner party). 2 cartons of cigarettes 3L of top shelf duty free spirits?

The two monks in charge of the Temple of Jawnz have an unofficial problem with $750 Roppongi strip clubs and champgne rooms, and riding in Lexus taxis from corner to corner of Tokyo, sometimes stopping off for a Wendy's Spicy Chicken set or some Tsukiji sushi. Monks in training are expected to pick up the tabs for the most part.

i'm at a point in my life where i don't care nor have an interest for anything. i rather feel miserable than nothing at all, where i'm at right now is kinda weird.

im the exact opposite

dunno what happened but maybe it has to do with exercising again

suddenly i'm much more motivated and optimistic and can get stuff done without forcing myself

it feels great and i hope it lasts :)

my last trip to japan almost cost my friend $11,000 courtesy of credit card fraud and a champagne room...

dont mean to be a dick but who would use credit card in a fucking strip club. thats cash only homie, leave the identity at the door

dont mean to be a dick but who would use credit card in a fucking strip club. thats cash only homie, leave the identity at the door

yeah he was lucky he got it all back though, + the $500 if legitimately owed them for the champagne lap dance

when I was younger I had this crazy notion that fingernails with a straightedge was desirable so I'd take my dad's nail clipper and cut my nails straight across..also before puberty hit I hoped that if I did get boobs, being Asian and all, that they'd grow next to each other without space in between :x

I've been living rent-free in a $1000+/month two-story apt in Seoul for awhile with my girlfriend, who has E cup breasts adna 21" waist and undresses in split seconds for me when I come home drunk, 4 hours after she has gone to sleep. She buys me dinner and entertainment when I tell her i have no money and she buys the beer too. She bought me that grail status F/W06 raf debut Jil Sander sweater off Yahoo and will cop me anything off rakuten or yahoo or mbok or whateva.

WELCOME TO THE TEMPLE OFJAWNZ TWO

I've been living rent-free in a $1000+/month two-story apt in Seoul for awhile with my girlfriend, who has E cup breasts adna 21" waist and undresses in split seconds for me when I come home drunk, 4 hours after she has gone to sleep. She buys me dinner and entertainment when I tell her i have no money and she buys the beer too. She bought me that grail status F/W06 raf debut Jil Sander sweater off Yahoo and will cop me anything off rakuten or yahoo or mbok or whateva.

WELCOME TO THE TEMPLE OFJAWNZ TWO

fuck u bich!!!

fucking crazy ex. went to the show saturday night, switched our ipods back, and i guess she lost it after i left. she found it later but apparently it's acting up. so despite finding this out in the evening, she waited until 2am to text me, accusing me of fucking with it, despite having had it work that night, and the fact I worked 14 hours yesterday and was in bed.

another message this morning when I wake up. I tell her to just do a hard reset, she asks how, tell her it's on the apple website. thinks I have a problem, proceeds to pick a fight with me.

this girl has tickets for me to go to a show with her on sunday. i've told her repeatedly to find someone else, yet she insists i'm coming with her, yet she has nothing positive to say, picks fights... and from what i've heard, has at least two other guys going right now, one of which she potentially started fucking just before we split. sure enough she stops responding when i ask why exactly she wants me to go. i'm just pissed i had booked it off work.

i still need to see this girl at least once to get some small shit back (just some books really), but i'd write them off... except she does have her manolos and a hair dryer at my house, so i'll have to. even her friends don't know wtf is up with her. and yet as fucked up as this all is, some small part of me worries for her. the rest thinks she's a psycho hose-beast.

...other confession: i think i was duped, this new job was not what i expected at all. kind of prefer my old one :(. feel like i've sold my soul.