superconfessional

I just had skype sex. Was good. Might kop again

speaking as an ex-long-distancer, shit gets old fast.

enjoy while it doesn't suck ass.

I can definitely see how it'd get old pretty quick. Not something i'm looking into long term.

how many screenshots did you take, nub

of my peeps? pm for fit pics naughtyma3.gif

maaaaaaan FUCK A RECESSION.

i went to work this morning because there was a store meeting. i'm like, "why are these fools tryinda get me up hella early and make me close the store too?!"

it was basically, "o hay g'mornin, we're going to close the shop kbye1!11!!!" the first thing i thought of was HOW AM I GONNA PAY FOR JAWNZ? :( i needa get on that dismalfuture tip to survive. at least i get a severance package? 8 wks of paay hay hay hay.

my lifestyle package was earned through good genetics, a decent personality, and some luck. Right now i am playin with the puppy, eatin a Big Mac, thinkin of all the baller ass shi the TOJ2 will be doin in Tokyo. Wonderin how I get car insurance on my Maserati on a tourist visa, that is my biggest problem right now.

yeah pretty much. And how do I get a $60K used base Qporte to look like an '09 Sport GTS? Are the LED lights plug and play? Is it just bumpers and side skirts? Will this all pass the shaken test in Heisei 22.11? My life is full of problems.

The W12 Continentals are all ugly and cheap, and the Arnage is too old looking. When the TOJ2 makes it big break, it is getting a white Phantom and a driver with a hat. Before that, when we have to drive ourselves, we are rollin the Qporte. Ferrari build and engineering with 4 doors, can't fuck with that.

maserati-quattroporte-sport-gt-s_5965.jpg

This I can fux wit dough.

This happens to be the worst angle of this car on camera (and they always photo it this way), but in person, it's not too bad. The front is why I couldn't understand this design for like 3 or 4 years after it came out, and then finally it hit me. The absolute best angle of this car is the reverse arcs that meet at the C-pillar, rear 3/4 shot, slight from below.