superconfessional

Guest jmatsu
nah, she got a 3LDK in the hills, but said she wants to move up to Daikanyama eventually. I'd be happy, close to Ebisu Wendy's.

She doesn't work, and I'm not gonna work for awhile either, so no big rush. Get the Sogo truck to bring my beer and food up the hill and I'm good.

it has stereotypically long since been every japgirls' dream to live in daikanyama. and minami would be comfortable. honestly, i don't even go there too much when i back in japland. only bonjour recs and maybe that sandwich shop directly across from hollywoodranch and that one sparerib place..."maps" was it?

anyway at least u could walk to ebisu. so many good places to eat/drink.

Considering I base a lot of my eating on American style junk food and can eat Japanese junk food in equal quantity, the dog will be eating better than me in Japan, since she is gonna take the dog to all those poncy dog cafes. :(

I think the poncy dog cafes are a bit much for a dog that fetches her ball like twice before petering out and laying down on her cushion with that 'fuck off' look on her face. >:(

Guest jmatsu
Considering I base a lot of my eating on American style junk food and can eat Japanese junk food in equal quantity, the dog will be eating better than me in Japan, since she is gonna take the dog to all those poncy dog cafes. :(

where winq gonna live?

on the way to school I saw a guy with a brand new 08 m3 rocking out on ventura and laurel canyon. He wasn't a smart driver but that m3 was working traffic. I was tailing him for a bit and then he pulled a dick move on a blacked out crown vic and holyshit was he and I surprised to find that it was an undercover.

uc pulled him over and stopped the lane, got the fuck out of his car and and gave me this look like, "yea man, i'm an under cover" while he took off his jacket and revealed his badge and cuffs.

Damn what a way to start your day

so he stopped you too?

na. the uc was ahead of both of us and the m3 decided to switch lanes then cut him off just for the hell of it. So the undercover was now right infront of me when he stopped the lane and pulled the guy over.

traffic cops will pull somebody to the side of the road, but this dude shut down the lane and got the fuck out of his car kind of hastily since he was in an unmarked crown vic. After he looked at me I slowly switched lanes and beat it. while I was passing by dude in the m3 was like "SHIT!"

i need some sufu style advice:

so i'm seeing this girl tomorrow, gonna be kind of date like, first I bring grub then we eat and we proceed to make some cupcakes. i'm getting mixed signals from her b/c i think she has a bf.

do i move on her or izit not werth teh hazzle?

if you don't know if she has a boyfriend, it doesn't sound like you've been very up front about your intentions. regardless of whether she does or not, you're on your way to the friend zone. so make a move already. the worst she can do is tell you she's taken and you stop seeing her.

na. the uc was ahead of both of us and the m3 decided to switch lanes then cut him off just for the hell of it. So the undercover was now right infront of me when he stopped the lane and pulled the guy over.

traffic cops will pull somebody to the side of the road, but this dude shut down the lane and got the fuck out of his car kind of hastily since he was in an unmarked crown vic. After he looked at me I slowly switched lanes and beat it. while I was passing by dude in the m3 was like "SHIT!"

sounds like you got lucky man, friend of mine didn't get so lucky.

he stops at an intersection, looks left and right to make sure there are no cars coming. steps on the gas a bit to do some mad tyte tokio drift action around the corner. cops see it, they fuck him over. since he is german and living in switzerland they naturally give him a hard time (license plate on car is german too). couple weeks later he has to go to court and the give him a ton of shit like he was endangering 3 other cars and going 25 kmph too fast. no proof. the policemen apparently saw it. they took his drivers license and now he can't drive in switzerland for like 3 months.

so he sayz: fuck that i'ma let my lawyer take care o' that

i dont make cupcakes with boys i dont like

something supposed to be done with that frostinggggg

julz youre so sexual. arent you supposed to be married now or something?

thanks for the advice guise, I will try to make a move tomorrow, see what's what. i think german style muffins won't feature frostingz though :(

u said cupcakes!! i suppose german muffins work too, n why shouldnt they?? gets to it, godspeed.

julz youre so sexual. arent you supposed to be married now or something?

oh my, i didnt know u had to be unsexual if married...but mebbe ur right. :eek:

nahhhhhhhhhhh:cool: <3

cupcakes muffins, there's a difference? ...waugh!

uhmm RedX, just dont do anything brash. Be really aloof but ask very penetrating questions..

that coming from the guy with the 'superswagger'... this is advice i probably should follow

u said cupcakes!! i suppose german muffins work too, n why shouldnt they?? gets to it, godspeed.

oh my, i didnt know u had to be unsexual if married...but mebbe ur right. :eek:

nahhhhhhhhhhh:cool: <3

hey if youre down to pay long distance we can pretend you still live in your parents house in cleveland

(^:<