superconfessional

dunno, just seems to me that if there's such a risk of it happening again maybe that tells you something. I mean, if its an actual risk, then the good must outweigh the bad?

If you really wanna stay friends, make sure to give yourselves some time apart just so the habitual attraction can fade a little...

we get along really well...

i had quit smoking for a long time, 3 years. and then i started up with friends, this was before we started seeing each other. i quit again for her and it's not particularly hard for me to. i smoke cigs to break the ice with people and weed to let loose with my friends once in a while. i don't get to see my friends very often so it's kind of a bonding sorta thing when we do.

i still don't smoke very much of either but i kind of miss her. kind of.

^

somebody snitched on me once and then one time a friend texted me and i forgot to delete it. i didn't try to deny it because hell, when i'm caught, i'm caught. either way though, i don't want to lie to somebody i love.

and yeah, i'm seeing other girls now but it's just something bothering me. that maybe i should just cut off all contact with her.

i had another ex of 3 years before her and she hasn't said anything to me in almost 2 years. best part is that we live down the street from each other and after moving back home, i see her less than when i used to pass through.

was smoking such an issue that she would rather not be with you than be with you and deal with it? because if that was the main dealbreaker then something else must have been wrong.

oh man this happened to me in high school. my exbf was a lying son of a dumb bitch, lied to me about him smoking cigarettes and weed, and i had found out that he was slanging. i tried my hardest to accept it, but it was definitely not workin out. and basically now his life is spiraling into nothing.

oh man this happened to me in high school. my exbf was a lying son of a dumb bitch, lied to me about him smoking cigarettes and weed, and i had found out that he was slanging. i tried my hardest to accept it, but it was definitely not workin out. and basically now his life is spiraling into nothing.

whats so wrong about slangin?

some people are textbooksmart

some people are streetsmart

i HATE CIGARETTES and would probably not put up with them, but I dont care about occasional weed smokng. I just wouldnt want to date someone whose life revolved around weed and who had posters like this on their wall

41ZKgry8OeL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

cigs just smell awful/taste bad/cause disgusting phlegm

i like afternoon sex that is followed later while still in the after glow night sex

i really like clumsy wake up to it slowly morning sex too

and quick weve got time before we go

and.. actually theres only a couple of times i can think of that i didnt like the sex

I had really slow/clumsy morning sex the other day... passed out after and slept through most of my Art History class. Got to class with like 10 minutes remaining, aced my Presentation on Albrecht Dürer, went to my painting studio class (3 hours, seesh) got back, she was still in bed, jumped back in.

slept like a baby that night.

i was riding in the car with this hot chick from work today and we got to talking about drugs and she revealed how much she likes doing blow and how her boyfriend hates it...

there needs to be a machine that instantly conjures up an eightball.

i was riding in the car with this hot chick from work today and we got to talking about drugs and she revealed how much she likes doing blow and how her boyfriend hates it...

there needs to be a machine that instantly conjures up an eightball.

I direct you to this

reblog from me lulzzzzz

lol. i can only see the conversation as:

"so... do you smoke?"

"no cigs but a little weed"

"i like blow"

"oh..."

ha i saw a girl like this briefly once. She was all tripping when I would be smoking with my homies, but it was totally cool for her and her snooty ass cwg friends to be snorting lines every Saturday.

Now she's blowing Harvard Law dick for eightballs. Well, not directly, but implicitly. You know.

I was joking with my friends this morning and the principal over heard us and now we have in school suspension through wednesday D: