superconfessional

^That's riveting reading...

Also, chances are she was drunk off her ass and wouldn't remember you in daylight.

Always be closing, brutha.

this happens too often if i ever hook up intoxicated i just ignore ignore ignore when sober xcept for the first time thats when i learned

Stuck in the Tokyo airport for an indefinite amount of time

really want a fucking cig

:(

Missed my plane there once and had to spend the whole night in Narita, the place CLOSES at about 11 and we get shepherded up into the train station for the rest of the night.

The dream I had last night:

Nude waterpark with epic waterslide of waterslides, it was fast as fuck and like 3 miles long and floating in mid air

it was all in the Jurassic period

There were a lot of naked Japanese women around

There was scat play

A demonstration occurred at some point, where J beezy asses were vacuumed until empty with a hand pump that looked like a huge syringe, the canister of poo put into a machine ever so discreetly, and seconds later, fresh popcorn came out, and I was cracking up

I was trying to get a cranberry juice but couldn't

thank you so much everyone for the well wishes!

the wedding went well n now im in columbus...already moved in!!

and i cant sleep.

does julzkind's life somehow progress 400X faster than anyone elses on here? holy shit woman.

Mr Waffles, the poo recycler can't create something from nothing. I was just assuming Japanese girl poo had lots of corn in it, and the poo recycling machine somehow separated, dehydrated, and popped in an automated process.

Japanese people like corn.