superconfessional

I live with my girlfriend now, in the same apt building as my exgf. Went outside for a smoke a moment ago, and saw my exgf waiting for a ride, all dolled up and looking a lot better than I ever remembered her looking. She was causing the moped fried chicken delivery guys to almost crash and people were gawking, and I was feeling pretty awkward, since I came out to take out the trash. Always an AA white v neck and rolled up APCs and Repettos for the past 4 days concept smoking menthols while seeing your exgf go on dates in gold heels and miniskirts concept.

I live with my girlfriend now, in the same apt building as my exgf. Went outside for a smoke a moment ago, and saw my exgf waiting for a ride, all dolled up and looking a lot better than I ever remembered her looking. She was causing the moped fried chicken delivery guys to almost crash and people were gawking, and I was feeling pretty awkward, since I came out to take out the trash. Always an AA white v neck and rolled up APCs and Repettos for the past 4 days concept smoking menthols while seeing your exgf go on dates in gold heels and miniskirts concept.

i'm happy for you and winq!

omg!! congratulations julz :) :) :) too bad we can't have a superfuture bachelorettes party

thank you sam!!! i wish, that would be some fucking party tho!

Congrats, seems quite quick though if I remember your previous posts correctly?

thank you! and yeah, it is quite quick! but, whats the wait for?

Just when I thought I would finally do my taxes and bring all my invoices to my accountant, my printer breaks down. Have to postpone it.

A guy I had messaged very enthousiastically after eye contact completely ignores me.

I bought something on sufu I was excited about, but after almost two weeks it's still not here.

Everything I initiate ends in disappointment this week.

Is this a confession. Or is it just complaining

today i was bastardized by my dad for my clothing tastes :(

things escalated and got out of hand... but eventually smoothed out.

must we all be built around conformity and societies standards.....

:sigh: w/e

2 years ago when i started to dress in skinnier clothing my mom thought i was turning into a girl.

i just told her: mom, i'm still a dude, i just like men.

can't leave us hangin like that gouf - jumper? wrists? drugs? self inflicted gun wound?

need 2 know.

a woman jumped off my building and landed right outside my window this morning. Just so happened to wake up 5 minutes before she did it.. I was ready to sleep for another two hours when I heard her hit the ground like a low caliber gunshot.

dont think il ever forget the peaceful look she had on her face

Congratulations.

And you can keep our stupid son.

I always thought he looked too much like the monkey from aladdin anyway.

haha, thank you!!

leave our abu alone! its my dads arab genes that make him so hairy. =/

today i was bastardized by my dad for my clothing tastes :(

things escalated and got out of hand... but eventually smoothed out.

must we all be built around conformity and societies standards.....

:sigh: w/e

My father just makes fun of my brother for his taste in clothes, I don't think they've ever really argued. Then again I don't really know what motivates people to wear clothes far too big and their pants down below their ass, hopefully that style of clothing isn't what tickles your fancy.

I haven't had a seizure yet, so I guess I can cross tumors off?

And it wasn't like an intense shit smell, but like that sickly sweet smell that comes with diarrhea after you've been eat a lot of fruits or whatever. Anyone even know what I'm talking about?