superconfessional

^I've known how you feel.

Only depressing thing about my day today was sorta accepting the fact that my grandmother is on her way out :\

sucks. I love my grandma.

this sucks... seeing your aunts/ uncles / mom/ dad lose it is one of the hardest things to watch.

It especially sucks as she's the last grandparent in my immediate family. My dad's father passed away going on three years (his made-up birthday is actually today, St. Patricks, to pay tribute to his late wife, who was Irish-American (he was born on the 14th in reality, my dad was the only one in his family that knew my grandfather's real birthday and they all found out upon his death, lol)), and this will be especially hard on my mother as my grandmother has been incapacitated for some time due to a botched heart-surgery. For the last 6 years, we've all watched her sort of come undone, which is truly one of the hardest things ever. She's not even that old, she turns 79 very soon if I remember correctly... sucks. I've been around death my whole life, so it isn't particularly the dying that is upsetting, more the lead-up. She's stabilized for now, but she isn't eating and she's been very sick as of late, so we're just hoping she will hold out. Hard times.

I feel like my parents are going to lose it any day now. Everything seemed well early last year but towards the fall when the economy started going down the shitter things just seemed (inseret an a word that describes overwhelming uncertainty here) now they are paying for land which they cant profit off of + they have to pay for the new car they bought in 07, and my sisters college (she goes to hampton university) on top of that my sister lost her house which she used my dads name to sign she is bankrupts now my other sister was in the hospital a week ago, my grandma is 95 years old shes been in and out of the hospital all winter (heartattacks etc), my brother is out of a job and i cant find one + i dont have money to attend college cus theres plenty of shit going on and i dont feel like pulling out a student loan and my parents certainly cant pay for it they have enugh shit as it is. darks days ahead dark days.

Oh yea and a chicken on the farm layed a soft egg (its sign of badluck)

Also Geometry Wars 2 is supposed to be amazing but I havent copped yet

the first evolved is better, me thinks. I know the first game is on the new one but it's a wee bit different and it changes it. It's worth buying 2 just for the sequence game mode thing though. shit is awesome.

yes. wisdom cube ATHF just came on.

Yeah its like i would buy shit but the way things are right now it'll probaly be better if i save it in the long run. I got like 5 grand sitting in savings. Lately i've been thinking of taking the cash to move to another country without looking back but that would be selfish

Actually, yeah, I agree. I cut my own hair but every time I've done it bored it's turned out terrible. I have to believe it's because you have some stupid idea for it that you haven't really thought through??

6&7: sorry to hear it. Good luck man. At least Creepy is still in ANTM, right? (right? I'm not sure)

Mpcec: I lol'd. Reminded me of Futurama. "I am gonna buy you SO MANY LIZARDS"

How do white people do it on st. pattys?

we drink loads of kilkenny and guiness (not me tho, i prefer belgian ones), wearing green jawns at irish pubs, you can also try to mimic the irish accent (not me). at least that's what i did.

also on the varsity jacket thing, apc is going to release one that looks kinda cool

http://peeped.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/apc-spring-summer-2009-lookbook-1.jpg

we drink loads of kilkenny and guiness (not me tho, i prefer belgian ones), wearing green jawns at irish pubs, you can also try to mimic the irish accent (not me). at least that's what i did.

tequila shots and then fighting in the street. always start off with the obligatory pint of Guinness, and get into an argument over northern ireland vs the republic.

tequila shots and then fighting in the street. always start off with the obligatory pint of Guinness, and get into an argument over northern ireland vs the republic.

as soon as i saw that you were the last poster of superconfessional, i immediately assumed it would be about alcohol and fighting.

you did not disappoint , although i was expecting something a lot juicier

not white but raised irish (last name is sullivan)

drank lots of smithwick's, my favorite irish brew, and guiness

do lots of irish car bombs, drink jameson and baileys

and feel terrible today.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

The more reviews I read of RE5, the more I wanna buy a PS3 and get it... to bad I am god awful w/ controllers.

cop a 360 instead

better console + i wanna play xbox live with people who arent strangers

i have it hooked up to an old computer monitor with a vga cable and god damn it looks good

people who talk about how you need an hdtv are trippin

i pretend shes a pain in the ass, but i love running after my cat outside.

and i love screaming really loud while im chasing her, just to be obnoxious.

looks fresh, been waiting for that.
cop a 360 instead

better console + i wanna play xbox live with people who arent strangers

i have it hooked up to an old computer monitor with a vga cable and god damn it looks good

people who talk about how you need an hdtv are trippin

I'd probably get a 360 cause they're cheaper (?), but regardless, I don't have the time to dedicate to it, so it would be wasted. So I'll probably just go on playing it at friends houses/rooms, etc.

capa - the varsity jacket is real nice in person. I tried it on in the SoHo store, but I think they sold out of it since then. Fits reallllllllll good.

if one serious problem or lurking temptation is equal to one inner demon

i think i have twenty

on the bright side, it's pretty nice out today though - 51 degrees out now and it was 62 earlier

I'd probably get a 360 cause they're cheaper (?), but regardless, I don't have the time to dedicate to it, so it would be wasted. So I'll probably just go on playing it at friends houses/rooms, etc.

capa - the varsity jacket is real nice in person. I tried it on in the SoHo store, but I think they sold out of it since then. Fits reallllllllll good.

you know you want to play resident evil with me

also i've had a bit of vodka and i'm playing rez and it's as good as i remembered

so the other day as im getting out of work one of teh other teachers, starts complaining that he is sick, then every couple minutes he adds more symptoms. by the time the group of us gets ready to leave to head home he looks at me and says 'carry my bags they are too heavy and im sick.' i look at him and go 'no carry your own' then he is all at least carry my water, he has this 2 liter bottle of water with him so i do carry that.

while heaving back i decide to break off cause i needed to hit teh grocery store to get some stuff, so he tells me 'get me some juice and nuts please, i need them to get better' im like fuck it im going that way anyway. so me and another girl are heading to the store and i tell her 'god zack was pissing me off right now, he was acting like a whiny little bitch right now' to which she responds 'well thats how big guys get when they are sick, the bigger they are the harder they fall.' im like whatever i always take care of myself so yeah. so i get him his stuff and call it a night.

then yesterday at work he looks better but he keeps talking about how he is feeling better and not. so he asks one of teh korean teachers to take him to a clinic to get checked and to translate, he goes, gets a shot and they give him some medicine, unfortunately i tagged along cause i needed some asprin and knew there was a pharmacy where they were going. so the day goes on and he looks better now, so we all head home at the end of the day.

so i go to bed and fall asleep. i am awoken by the sound of my doorbell, so i sleepily get up check the door camera and dont see any one, so i pick up phone and i hear 'hey its me zack im on the floor outside your room' cause fortunately this cats my neighbor at my apartment complex. so i put on a shirt open the door and he is laying on the floor saying he needs to go to the hospital cause he cant breathe. so in a panic i run into my room put on some pants and run to another teachers room and tell him to call and ambulance, i dont have a phone yet and i dont speak a word of korean.

we run back and he is standing. and im just thinking 'motherfucker this better not be another one of your 'center of attention' type bullshits youve been pulling' so he starts telling us that he was trying to take a shit and he gets these chest pains and cant breathe. then he goes you know what guys let me try to use teh bathroom again and we'll see what happens. so me and this other teacher are waiting for him to finish, its like we have to hold this 30 year old mans hand to drop a deuce. he comes out and is all i think i feel a little better now, but can i sleep in one of your guys rooms in case something does happen. now im giving him the wtf look but the other teacher says ok. so i havent seen him yet today.

is this what happens to small town folk when they finally leave the country. is this guy just reacting to not having his nurse (she is actually a nurse he told us) mommy around, is it a plea for attention, freaking out at teh lack of americans (im actually leaning toward this one) or should i actually be worried that he is sick.

to recap: fuck the bullshit

actually i forgot to add. i actually have some of these symptoms too, i had chest pains, headaches, and sore lungs too. but i wasnt ruining everyone elses day cause of it