superconfessional

fuck yes, mpcec and jeepster, we need to. somewhere with extremely hot wings and good bread lol. for real though my friends dragged me to hooters, low class concept, and i downed around 30 myself and was still hungry, just was almost in tears because i got the hottest and that was quite painful.

in short, what're you guys doing this weekend? i'll drive anywhere hahah.

edit: holy shit i've flown past 500 posts and didn't even realize.

servo did you see that man vs food where he went to that restaraunt in boston taht had this crazy spicy food halloween concept? they served insanely hot dishes for like the 2 days before and on halloween, and had orange creamsicle pops for relieving the pain haha. definitely need to do a new england meet up for that this fall.

i'm all about a new england spicy food meet up, i will fuck with anything, especially spanish cuisine. and mpcec we'll find a total dive and drag jeepster off staten island for a weekend. servo is more than welcome to join as is anyone, more to cry the merrier. and jeep my stomach is a complete bitch, i will regret it hard the next hour lol.

well i wanna mess with some really spicy sauce type jawns, buffalo or whatever don't care, and i want a taco meet up, i know c.r.e.a.m. and i are gonna do that next time he is in nyc since him and i share a love for tacos, might actually do that soon, nice slummy taco dive in my town i might need to hit up tomorrow.

scott there is a pretty good taco place in west hartford, best ones ive had in ct in comparison to the semi chain more americanized ones. its really cheap too, like 2 bucks for a taco and 6.5 for a burrito. kind of one of those places that will be a dive if it lasts long enough. it has a bullet hole in the window which is pretty cool...

jeep i wanna try that indian place, ive only had pretty tame indian food and i enjoyed it but would like to try something more authentic (or atleast something spicier)

scott there is a pretty good taco place in west hartford, best ones ive had in ct in comparison to the semi chain more americanized ones. its really cheap too, like 2 bucks for a taco and 6.5 for a burrito. kind of one of those places that will be a dive if it lasts long enough. it has a bullet hole in the window which is pretty cool...

jeep i wanna try that indian place, ive only had pretty tame indian food and i enjoyed it but would like to try something more authentic (or atleast something spicier)

mpcec hartford is like a 45 minute-ish drive, probably longer, HOWEVER, tacos are so worth it depending on where you are we will pick a location!

if you want spicy food you should try malaysian or Burmese!

there's a restaurant in sf called spices! that only serves spicy/hot food..they make the best ma pao tofu I've tasted in the states.

I just downed four cupcakes in a row. and I was soooo good all day with only sugarless gum as my sweet but I've had a tough day = sugar pick me up.