superconfessional

Don't fuck with JimmyC.

So I just spent like the past hour watching "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" on abc family.

That shit is hilarious in a "really cheesy, but we don't know we're cheesy lets have a pray circle and talk about avoiding pregnancy and how pre-marital sex will send you straight to hell" way.

IT WAS AMAZING!

i got fired for the first time, at one of my first job. i got told i'm not made for manual jobs, too soft and clumsy. at least i'll ge my paycheck earlier...

I had the deepest and the most intimite conversation in my life with a wonderful girl.

So am I a gay or in love? I had to walk her home for 20km the wrong way, and I really like her.

I dont know how she´ll react when I´ll see her again as the conversation was really intimite.

Any advice would be highly appreciated. No joking on this plz, thanks.

Btw. Im not too drunk and neither was she.

::desire to backhand increasing:: I proceed to...

::resists the urge to play slap-war::

I have the answer man. I believe that you are not IN love but INfatuated. Which is one-sided and something wholly different: kinda pathetic (and faggy! :P (10) ). I mean that in a blunt and wholly honest way man, I've been there before.

Of course I might not know everything about the situation and am getting everything totally wrong, but that's kinda your fault isn't it? I would say please elaborate next time you admit to doing something so dreamilly emo. Most likely you'll buck up and handle it in your own cool way, there's nothing we can really suggest to help situations unless you're a 13 year old boy and even then it's dangerous to be asking help.

MAJOR GIRL PRBLMS

Inaya is my new-found relationship counselor

fix up, my homeslice. may the force be with you.

Superconfess ladies, how many desperate guy/gay friends have you played "guru-of-relationships" to? How many have actually gained control over their insecurities and frustrations from it?

I can't stand it when a person talks about getting wasted and how "they're so drunk" when in reality they drink like a pansy and can't hang.

I slipped up and did a whole "oh man, i'm gone... WHOOOO!!" after only 1 marguarita and some beers. TG prolly had to get a cigarette cuz of my goofiness.

I'm having one of those "worrying about getting into college" breakdowns right now

ugh

nukka, I told you I'd break it down for ya. IM me next time you got dem bloooz.

i got banned from sz. lol.

Do tell.

::desire to backhand increasing:: I proceed to...

::resists the urge to play slap-war::

I have the answer man. I believe that you are not IN love but INfatuated. Which is one-sided and something wholly different: kinda pathetic (and faggy! :P (10) ). I mean that in a blunt and wholly honest way man, I've been there before.

Of course I might not know everything about the situation and am getting everything totally wrong, but that's kinda your fault isn't it? I would say please elaborate next time you admit to doing something so dreamilly emo. Most likely you'll buck up and handle it in your own cool way, there's nothing we can really suggest to help situations unless you're a 13 year old boy and even then it's dangerous to be asking help.

I feel you on this totally. For my defence I must say that I actually was abit too drunk so things have toned down abit. I wouldnt elobrate them the same way now, although I do think that the conversation was really nice and intimate. Especially when we hadnt met before. Still all this feels abit weird but I cant assume it was just infactuation can I? I already called her and everything seemed really nice, and actually not weird at all.

Well maybe I just take it cool and meet her and see how it works.

Was just wondering what kind of effect this kind of talk usually does with the ladies... But yeah thanks, I´ll prob. blame the boose now and have your words running in my head at the first date.

no, i called faust a dick because faust is a dick. essentially, he can tell anyone to fuck a rusty knife, or even call your mother a raspberry cunt tart, but a moment of blunt honesty on my part apparently constitutes a ban!

My aunt apparently was diagnosed with colon cancer in April. I just learned this today.

It metastasized to her liver. So far, they've removed most of her colon, 75% of her liver, and most of her lymph nodes (3 of which were also cancerous). There is a chance that tumor cells may be spread through the vascular system, so she is undergoing chemotherapy in August. The prognosis is that she has a 50-50 chance of making it.

This is the most bitter, angry, violent woman I have ever met in my life. She has abused my grandmother for the past few years – in front of my face, even – and has done nothing but spread ill will through the family. She has done everything in her power to make everyone around her miserable or obedient and I will not miss her if and when she goes. The only act of goodwill she has committed in the last decade has been to tell my mother about her cancer and to get a colonoscopy.

But even this is not enough.

I will not be sad if – and when – she departs from this world. I will comfort my cousins, but I will not mourn my aunt.

Ever.

I feel you on this totally. For my defence I must say that I actually was abit too drunk so things have toned down abit. I wouldnt elobrate them the same way now, although I do think that the conversation was really nice and intimate. Especially when we hadnt met before. Still all this feels abit weird but I cant assume it was just infactuation can I? I already called her and everything seemed really nice, and actually not weird at all.

Well maybe I just take it cool and meet her and see how it works.

Was just wondering what kind of effect this kind of talk usually does with the ladies... But yeah thanks, I´ll prob. blame the boose now and have your words running in my head at the first date.

Man is that Nietzche in your profile picture? He would shit his pants in shame. You've got that slave-mentaily-in-revolt thing going on. You need a bit of the ol' Blonde Beast in you. All appetite, all libido, all the time. Remember:

One has attained to mastery when one neither goes wrong nor hesitates in the performance.

maybe i'll go get myself banned in a show of solidarity. i post there like twice a month.

no, i called faust a dick because faust is a dick. essentially, he can tell anyone to fuck a rusty knife, or even call your mother a raspberry cunt tart, but a moment of blunt honesty on my part apparently constitutes a ban!

I'm not a member there, but I read some of the threads often for links to japanese brand stockists...

he doesn't seem like a happy person

he has account on sufu, so maybe he'll drop by this topic and defend himself?