superconfessional

i'm sort of ashamed of the summer job i found through the cityhall, so glad i sent them a letter back in march. sure, i have to get there at 6am, but then i spend a couple of hours washing this public swimming pool sides which isn't really hard, then for 4 hours i sit at the sun with my sunglasses, short, listening to music near an access to report anything shady (which never happens) through my walkie-talkie. then i leave a bit early before 1am and have the whole afternoon to me. and i'm paid.

i've heard worse though, one of my friend got this summer job where he'd drive around town with a coworker smoking joints, then they'd go to a warehouse, smoke more joints and pass out at the sun and then they brought the truck back and did the same the next day. not too shabby.

my shoulder hurts, and I fuckin' hate not having a scooter now. The only good thing to come out of this is realizing how much I love my girl. Crucial amounts of hand holding/gazing into each others eyes and smiling/other related love ideas in the last 48 hours. Being mugged coulda ended up so much worse.

was up to 1130am talking to one of the most amazing people i have met in years, slept two hours, now i am at work.

it was totally worth it, despite feeling like i am a walking zombie dead freak show nuts bag. i took a percocet this morning, and a xanax, that is sure to help! no?! :P

candle in the fire at all ends concept.

EDIT: some fucked up dude payed me 90 Euros to eat a gram and a half of hash last night too, he just liked to drop money on stupid things, i just met him, bottles of crystal at 7am concept. NOT MY BILL! haha

too bad eating hash doesn't do shit.

once i was at a bar drinking a beer with friends and had like a g of hash and a tiny bit of c in my pocket, so, pretty much nothing, a time where i was ultra paranoid for some reason. then all of a sudden a police car stopped near the bar and the officers went in my direction so i took the hash, ate it like a retard then blew off the c. they indeed weren't looking for me at all. i still can see my friends wtf face haha.

Eating hash straight only works of you can melt it in to a fat, which is not straight anymore i suppose... the thc needs the fat to get in your blood. Thats why when this dude thought it was bad ass for me to eat it, and offered 90 E, i was totally no brainier down to steal his cash. To be honest it kinda felt a bit whorish to do, but ten minutes later he was making bets about people eating dinner rolls, and i would not play that game for shit. So, i feel i made out in the end with some pride left, certainly a bit more cash.

i'd have done it too. you made me crave a couscous or tajin prepared with hash. my friend does it, savouring a delicious meal and getting high afterwards is just priceless.

Within the span of 6 months I am

#1 Getting married

#2 Moving into my first place, which is here http://www.designbuild-network.com/projects/absolutetowers/

1absolutetowers.jpg

#3 Starting a new side buisiness to coincide with my current one, an actual original idea that I feel may make me some serious bank if it pans out

My wedding is coming up in like 3 months and I am getting almost as excited/giddy as she is. Considering all I did was party and stay single for 10 years prior to meeting her, this is a pretty stark change for me

I truly love this girl, and getting hitched doesnt scare me one bit.....

I actually cant see myself with anyone else.........

Life is moving along at the speed of light, Im just been trying to hold on lately

Real confession, confessional story ed.

Me and my gf of 9 months broke up on wednesday. Friday rolls around and I'm drinking heavily at work, hungover in the the morning, same thing on saturday, except the absolute hottest girl comes in to waitress, long legs half black 1/4 asian 1/4 white. I pick her as my rebound girl and get to work on it, end up back at her place slamming corona's after half a 26 of vodka at the bar. Fool around a bit fall asleep, go for breakfast, 2 pm rolls around and I'm giving her the full foreplay treatment, body massage, + my honed brand of cunnilungus. Only to be too whisky dicked to bring all my hard work to fruition. I'd be embarrassed if I was capable. Instead I've been laughing at myself all day, karma's a bitch.

I used to dance on a tv show called Electric Circus, any people from Toronto would know about how lame this was

Never got paid any money, but free entrance to clubs, and free clothing was cool.

H45WH_0r7bA

Considering all I did was party and stay single for 10 years prior to meeting her, this is a pretty stark change for me

PARTY PARTY PARTY FOR TEN YEARS. THE WITCH DOCTOR w00t!!!

time to nerd out for a second, they both borrow from the Lensmen series.

Green Lantern Corps = The Jedi Order

Both groups serves as an intergalactic police force.

Hal Jordan = Anakin Skywalker

Both were heroes-turned-power hungry villains-turned-martyrs. Both known for their piloting skills.

Ganthet = Yoda

Short little blue/green men who serves as a mentor to the hero.

Kyle Rayner = Luke Skywalker

Both were the "new hope" of the universe and fell in love with women named Jade.

Me being this much of a nerd is certainly a confession of some sort.

time to nerd out for a second, they both borrow from the Lensmen series.

Green Lantern Corps = The Jedi Order

Both groups serves as an intergalactic police force.

Hal Jordan = Anakin Skywalker

Both were heroes-turned-power hungry villains-turned-martyrs. Both known for their piloting skills.

Ganthet = Yoda

Short little blue/green men who serves as a mentor to the hero.

Kyle Rayner = Luke Skywalker

Both were the "new hope" of the universe and fell in love with women named Jade.

Me being this much of a nerd is certainly a confession of some sort.

you and mags have completely cut me out of the conversation with this speak.

confession: i hate star wars

Real confession, confessional story ed.

Me and my gf of 9 months broke up on wednesday. Friday rolls around and I'm drinking heavily at work, hungover in the the morning, same thing on saturday, except the absolute hottest girl comes in to waitress, long legs half black 1/4 asian 1/4 white. I pick her as my rebound girl and get to work on it, end up back at her place slamming corona's after half a 26 of vodka at the bar. Fool around a bit fall asleep, go for breakfast, 2 pm rolls around and I'm giving her the full foreplay treatment, body massage, + my honed brand of cunnilungus. Only to be too whisky dicked to bring all my hard work to fruition. I'd be embarrassed if I was capable. Instead I've been laughing at myself all day, karma's a bitch.

For a little context:

Guest on-display

i just spent an hour trying to find this huge mosquito in my room, my roommate finally killed it after he heard me bitching and screaming for an hour.

I'm going to feel so bad for my kids when they ask me to kills bugs for them and they find out their dad is a bitch SMH