superconfessional

i've been having too much luck with ladies lately

karma got me last night

spent the evening defending a gorgeous and inexplicably drunk friend of a friend

only to get completely shut down at the end of the evening on the complete opposite side of town.

fucking hell

i wonder how bad my hangover will be?

excuse the length, but its eating away at me.

life has been bumming me out lately. I managed to find some cheap tickets back to HK to see my parents and residual friends living here. I couldn't stop thinking about coming back the week leading up.

The day before I left i went out drinking with some of my friends. shit night, got a bit too drunk. My friend left with his GF so I ended up going back into the club myself to catch some tunes before passing out and flying back the next day.

As i was walking back i dunno how but i ended up talking to this gorgeous blonde french girl on the street. We hit it off instantly, spent several hours speaking broken french/english to each other using her dictionary to translate things we wanted to say to each other (sounds cheesy as fuck but true). End of the night we went our separate ways, she said she'd call i didnt care that much at the time cos i was wasted.

So i fly back the next day. The whole flight i'm thinking about her. I get back to HK, plug in my phone and low and behold find about 5 messages from her asking to meet up with me again (i didnt tell her i was leaving). But now i'm 5000 miles away.

if you really like her and wanna see her again I'd call today or within the next few days latest (calling card!) and just tell her that you were a bit drunk and too mesmorized by her, talking and getting to know her, that your trip to hk to see family didn't come up and then ask and talk about her a little before hanging up. then call her like in a day or two and then once more before you go home to let her know you'll be back and see if she wanna hang out, etc

bring back something small, inexpensive and thoughtful if you really wanna suckerpunch that home

it's 6:22am my brains a bit fuzzy and I have to go to a stupid meeting on Sunday.

I don't think you really did anything wrong

if you wait two weeks (guessing that's how long you're going for) before calling her that would be a bit messed up.

also calling > texting

^ do what whit says.... srly that shizz that happend looks to be a movie fairy tale, plus azn w/ white french hottie ? that aint easy to come by sonnn.... you best do your best to keep the game aliveeeeee

yeh none of my friends believed me when i told them what happened.

i'm following the advice :). this kind of shit doesn't happen very often.

^ do what whit says.... srly that shizz that happend looks to be a movie fairy tale, plus azn w/ white french hottie ? that aint easy to come by sonnn.... you best do your best to keep the game aliveeeeee

Don't know how great grandfather managed this,

but he (Asian) bagged a French white lady in like the early 1900s and had my paternal grandpa.

ha

oh dang i forsee a WHITNEY dating advice column threak in the near future. giving djrajio a run for his money concept...or furniture.

Whitney > Rajio. For sure.

Cutenuss and cupcakes > power and money. ( mostly )

Broken: Call her from HK randomly walking down the street. You have a connection like you say, she'll love it.

For sure.

s'panks monkey

better hurry and come

cupcakes getting stale..!

Yes.

I don't understand why some people prefer to text rather than call.

I actually prefer face to face interaction

don't really like the phone except to browse superfuture

but of course if that person is far away it's nice to hear their voices

texts are for when I'm in a public setting, bored to death and want to chat :o