superconfessional

i used to drag my exbf to go to shows with me. over the summer i took gas prices kill to watch phoenix with me which was fun, i think he liked it. there's Passion Pit and a Mew show in december :(

hay gurl i'll go to passion pit with you just aim me :D

i don't know where else to put this...

i had a dream this morning. i was coaching 8yo ayso. i demoted the striker. i had to have a meeting with the boy and his family. they were unhappy.

then i had an espn press conference. i was asked if the team's issues were all the kid's fault. they grilled me.

first time for this dream. weird.

and to add something to this. Last night i lied to girl and told her i was from norway....I just slipped out of her place now. I totally pulled a barney stinson on her, fake accent, back story and all. I dont need to pull this shit, it just is much more fun. The hardest part is keeping it up after 5 hours.

I'M GOING TO LIVE FOREVER!

and to add something to this. Last night i lied to girl and told her i was from norway....I just slipped out of her place now. I totally pulled a barney stinson on her, fake accent, back story and all. I dont need to pull this shit, it just is much more fun. The hardest part is keeping it up after 5 hours.

I'M GOING TO LIVE FOREVER!

I love going to a place where nobody knows me and completely make up who I am. Not necessarily because I can make up some shit that will get me in girls' pants, but just because lying to everybody about shit that doesn't matter at all is so much fun.

I promised to help a friend with his film project today, but he didn't send me the information until 4am last night, and it turns out the shoot is two hours away by bus.

I need a way to say 'maybe' to people when they ask me to do something, and possible learn to inquire for further details.

I KNOW! It's taking advantage of someone - and now I can't cancel cause he waited till the last minute to let me know - and that'd be terrible.

Like a few weeks ago twenty minutes before I left for another short film I helped on the director phoned me and said: hey, can you go buy these props I need for the shoot? And I was like: uhhhh....

totally misunderstanding the concept of "helping them out" turning into "she's my new assistant". in today's case i wouldn't go. even if you said you'd help him out, if he really wanted to make sure you were there he'd think it out and tell you before 4 am. and fuck a 2h bus ride.

Good call --

I left him a message asking for a ride from someone on crew...But if that can't happen, I dunno.

I need to turn into a really shrewd and hardcore business person and start negotiating with people.

So now at least I have learned a valuable lesson. :o

Good call --

I left him a message asking for a ride from someone on crew...But if that can't happen, I dunno.

I need to turn into a really shrewd and hardcore business person and start negotiating with people.

So now at least I have learned a valuable lesson. :o

I get the details all the time, I'm like a Haitian Donald Trump lol.

The truth is that the person probably wanted you to say yes before you got all the details, that way it'd be hard for you to back out. People are scandalous like that. Just be honest with people and it'll save you from being in positions you don't want to be in.