superconfessional

i'm really starting hate old women teachers. young ones tend to be attractive and most of the male teachers in my school are pretty laid back, but this bitch is so damn uptight. she wouldn't let me get the jacket i left in class, because it would disrupt her 2 person class, and i had to wait outside for 20 minutes because the classroom was on the top floor and i wasn't going to go down to do something and then go back up.

Was in a position where I could have cheated on my girl last night. Absolutely drunk as hell. Didn't. I hate human nature and the instinct to spread the seed. I'd never act on it, but I'd rather not have it at all.

"if i exorcise my devils, well my angels may leave too..."

instincts are indubitably human, but mind control makes you stronger, refine your essence.

bones always hurt when you're growing up

i'm really starting hate old women teachers. young ones tend to be attractive and most of the male teachers in my school are pretty laid back, but this bitch is so damn uptight. she wouldn't let me get the jacket i left in class, because it would disrupt her 2 person class, and i had to wait outside for 20 minutes because the classroom was on the top floor and i wasn't going to go down to do something and then go back up.

Walk in, take jacket, walk out. I assume she doesn't lock the door for a class. That would be weird.

If and when their dad gets his shit together and his wife comes back, they are all going to live with him.

This is not selfish, is it? I want to live alone. Just once.

Dude I've got this cat that's so needy too. Pisses me off so much. Eats food, whines for more food and doesn't give me anything in return.

Now my dog on the other hand... He's the posterchild for dogs all over the world. What a lovable guy.

dogs > cats

im sticking to reptiles, they stay in the box right where i can keep my eyes on them

thinks thanksgiving should be called pranksgiving due to the true nature of the subject. the white man arrives, the natives show him how to live on the land, the white man tricks the red man to give up his land, the red man is left with his dick in his hands. being 1/8 red man myself i will be pulling pranks as opposed to providing thanks for this land of litter.