superconfessional

what does that mean^ not into the girls that are into me..

awhile back (no idea why now) I liked this guy and basically got screwed. so I stopped talking to him because he knew I liked him but he only wanted me when it was on his schedule.

now he won't stop bugging me, saying hella shit that wouldve been worth something ages ago.

heh, my ex was telling me she loved me and wanted me the past month, while with her bf. told me she would leave him if she had a good reason, i wouldn't bite. they split up this weekend and the very next day she has a new one.

i'm only mildly disappointed to know that now she's giving up the school pursuit and going to the well-paying job her dad was trying to hand her years ago. it was only a temporary job when i was dating her, and it encouraged a bad spending habit she couldn't curb during the school year, but i tended to benefit from it. hah.

there's the chance to be really mean and vengeful over some shit, but it takes effort. girl has issues and now i know for sure i'll never have to deal with them anymore. if she's happy, awesome, and good luck to the next guy(s).

what does that mean^ not into the girls that are into me..

awhile back (no idea why now) I liked this guy and basically got screwed. so I stopped talking to him because he knew I liked him but he only wanted me when it was on his schedule.

yeah i'm sorta afraid i'm doing that/being an asshole. might cut it off completely..

he means fat girls lol

lol oh scott.m no not fat girls theyre cool enough i just want to find some spectacular girl thats way out of my league you know. fucking depressed and bored lately