superconfessional

My brother just called me asking for advice on his friend who has now become a dick and an overall mooch shithead. any tips on how to convert him? thinking a sit down intervention. or something. how to save him?

EDIT: this is someone that he's been friends with since elementary school if that changes the situation at all

I am really bad at accounting and statistics in terms of solving for answers, but I can analyze the data and make optimal decisions from the results just fine.

I've gotten 3 Cs in all my college education thus far:

Accounting A

Accounting B

Managerial Accounting

Those bitchass Cs and my bitchassness towards the subjects lowered my GPA by too much... out of the next tier of graduating with honors by just that much.

shit, i totally made an ass out of myself last night chatting with someone while drunk. i didn't remember a thing until i'd asked the same question i'd asked last night and he told me that i'd already asked. damnit!

we should be kept away from ppl when drunk. on halloween i had a discussion with someone about politics and why dont american schools teach the kids about other countries' history. why only american history!?

the kid was a history teacher which is why i brought it up. then i got pulled away and was made to go home.

wtf

In some strange twisted fucked up way i want a pair of these:

gourmet-2.jpg

shit are you for real?

I'm totally serious.

The red or gray ones only though, the black/white ones are booty.

I'm supposed to be studying for some exam thing worth a lot of points, but I can barely remember what the unit is about and all I can think of is making a massive smoothie.

i wanna see them... they sound FUCKED UP

highsnobiety-feature-gourmet.jpg

gourmet-fall-2009-drop2-5-540x305.jpg

I'm supposed to be studying for some exam thing worth a lot of points, but I can barely remember what the unit is about and all I can think of is making a massive smoothie.

make that massive smoothier and then study?!