superconfessional

i keep thinking something i did is preventing me from getting something i want.

something i didnt want to do, actually-- is preventing me from something i want and thinking that is precisely why i wont get it.

fuck me and my guilt.

fuck i wanted to confess something but in a hour catching up superfuture i totally forgot.

anyway, yesterday for the first time in my life there was a cute girl next to me, and we actually talked during most of the 6 hour trip and i ended up at her place. i just hope she doesn't want to get involved in anything cuz it ain't my type.

was the cherry on the cake that was this week end, chilling with a sufu bro, going to sonic youth's concert with my best friend of 10 years, wandering in paris to run some errands and catch a coffee with a girl friend from high school.

and now i'm back in my city, with my going-nowhere studies, boring job, and nothing to do. fortunately i've got some good friends there otherwise i'd turn mad.

/rant

“Well, I’ve gotten revenge on girls who screwed me over in my youth by sleeping with them years later, when I was still spry and handsome and they were less good-looking than they used to be, but I’m not sure that that’s the kind of revenge that you’re looking for.â€

My cuz is 18 n married...

Anyway, I saw last post in street fighter thread n saw post by something-man

got all excited, but then I had to look again.

Was by fattyman, not salaryman :(

“Well, I’ve gotten revenge on girls who screwed me over in my youth by sleeping with them years later, when I was still spry and handsome and they were less good-looking than they used to be, but I’m not sure that that’s the kind of revenge that you’re looking for.â€

^_______________^

This'll probably sound really retarded but:

Lately, I've been disappointed and betrayed. Small things, however, when it happens one after another and another...and another. I try not to act on them, but it builds up after a while. For example, a friend of mine bailed on me after weeks of planning in advanced. After that another friend decides that they'd rather sleep in than hang out with me at noon and so on. I have a habit of just saying "okay, that's totally fine [smilesmile]", but it hurts on the inside. I don't know whether to forgive them or hate them. So as of late, I've just been an angry person and I dont know what to do.

I try to forget about it, but it lingers.

Yeah but it hurts that I mean so little to someone to where I'm just easily overlooked and dismissed and what's worse is there is no remorse coming from the dismissing end.

>:(

I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself too, hence being the angry little person I am now. And I'm usually not one to make a big deal over things but damn...FFFFFFUUUUUU

No, unless you just want them to apologize and continue being friends with them. I don't think they will really change unless you just stop talking to them all together they don't really need a reason other than that your busy doing your own thing. Kick them heelz up.