superconfessional

haha, I just might do it just because;)

I think i could make it look good though...

But Cotton, just so you know, i got a patagonia fleece vest coming my way, does that seal the deal, am I banned from the Union?:eek:

I say do it. I've seen it done right even with ann dem. i want a pair too but im too poor.

we have that in the united states too exile. 7/11 slushies (slurpies) are the same thing.

US probably has them too but they're not slurpies and I've only seen them sold at the movies.

these joints:

slushy_machine.jpg

and kool aid jammers are also the shit for all you kool-aid deprived superfuturians from overseas

03-04-08_1235.jpg

Berkeley bitches are straight up crazy sometimes. Please note:

-Dangly earrings

-Still wearing backpack while sitting

-Dual pig-tails with extra strands to enable obscured Cue! photos

-Miniskirt (sorry, jane)

-Victoria's Secret website during Anthro

Classy betch.

Edit: I am not actually this stalkerish. But come on. Extenuating circumstances, yaknowimean?

geekbonchic, what if she is judging you for wearing girl jeans and posting on a fashion forum during class

would rep if i could, we need more geekbonchic a thread of stalker pics

-Dangly earrings

-Miniskirt (sorry, jane)

Classy betch.

Edit: I am not actually this stalkerish. But come on. Extenuating circumstances, yaknowimean?

bitch was probably on some victoria's secret forum talking about this weird dude next to her that was browsing a forum full of guys showing off their clothes

geekbonchic, what if she is judging you for wearing girl jeans and posting on a fashion forum during class

would rep if i could, we need more geekbonchic a thread of stalker pics

mrip neg u for putting superdenims and girls jeans together

03-04-08_1234.jpg

Gotta love the fobby, bitchy tramps who walk in looking like this and spend the whole lecture looking at the Victoria's Secret website.

I've been staring at her with a look of disgust on my face the entire time.

please tell me she was wearing applebottom jeans.

-Dangly earrings

-Miniskirt (sorry, jane)

Classy betch.

Hah. This is nothing compared to Tokyo. The dead of winter and watch youngins' rock micro-mini skirts with knee high fuck me boots and fish-net stockings while its -10 degrees outside.

That's what makes this country so wonderful.

Women will resort to pain and cold to look beautiful.

^I can only hear from one ear as well, so I've done the same, time and time again. I haven't had an iPod since my last one got nicked like 6 months ago, but have spent plenty thousands of dollars on all manners of useless stuff otherwise.

I've bought so much useless shit instead of buying a new cell phone. Almost every time I open the thing, it randomly scrolls through the recent calls or contacts menu, then auto dials someone.

Playing Call of Duty 4 certainly is more fun than being able to call people, though.

Hah. This is nothing compared to Tokyo. The dead of winter and watch youngins' rock micro-mini skirts with knee high fuck me boots and fish-net stockings while its -10 degrees outside.

That's what makes this country so wonderful.

Women will resort to pain and cold to look beautiful.

bad taste, bad taste.