superconfessional

Qdoba fucking blows compared to Chipotle, yadadamean?

LOL yes, i do nahdadamean.

pTSSVdKvilM

oh god, thank you for this. i like good comercials.

one time i ate a burrito the size of a newborn baby.

I miss the video game Shenmue for the dreamcast.

I really want to play it right now and collect some toys in the game haha.

fuck them for not coming out with Shenmue III and putting the project on hold indefinately. :(

"I see..."

"Tell me more."

im drinking natty ice in a glass full of ice because im too lazy to fucking wait.

and you can get shenmue and a DC emulator on piratebay. you gotta search forthe bios files tho, theyre available. i had shenmue running on my pc for a bit, and i used to play it during western civ class

superconfessional:

I'll smoke you all in CS

i was a super CS nerd and ran a team from cal-o to cal-m for 5 seasons (prior to cal-premier)

also i recently rejoined a cal team /w some old friends of mine, we are 1-0 in preseason

/nerd

also...

my life is at the lowest point in a while, but i think its curving back up towards positive...

cod4 with the uzi + doubletap perk, son. shit is disgusting. best shit i pulled so far was a 26 kill streak on shipment, with nothing but a pump shotty, 1 airstrike, and 1 heli. unfortunately, i did it on my friends account, so i get no creds for it, but he reconize dat

come on nub

any map any situation: m16 + stopping power

bow down to a true pimp bitch.

props, dun. fucc dat triple burst shit. im better with the fuccin knife

uzi

double tap

steady aim (for better shooting from the hip)

it's certainly not a defensive kit, since you spend most of the game running around trying to find people to empty your clip into... but fun nonetheless.

+rep, thats my rankup combo. especially in crossfire and shipment

i didn't think it was possible for my opinion of profmonitoff to go any lower

boy was i wrong

lulz. please refer to the only two i've received on thefashionspot:

untitled4.jpg

obviously, due to receiving infinitely more points per rep, it justifies being happier (?)

i lyke dem tfs gurllzzz

I was out last night at the most awesome motherfucking pub in Los Angeles. I could imagine myself hanging there amongst the unbelievably beautiful yet (surprisingly) approachable women with some of the so-cal group from sufu.... but it will never happen :( I guess I'll just have to go there and enjoy all the women by myself.

Good things:

-editediteditkeepingitmumsecretsecret

-Well dressed women/girls (age varied in a good way) in L.A. (WHAT??? haha)

-Guys looked like bros BUT did not ACT that way (most of them were nice and let me talk to their girls haha :) )

-Lacking in hipsters.

BAD things:

-My negroni cost me $10 and had a tad too much vermouth

Sometimes I think I leave a really funny rep, and then a couple days go by and I get no acknowledgement from the dude I rep'd. It kind of bums me out, I guess I just crack myself up too easily. Like one time I rep'd someone (I think rirwarin, not positive) but I took the lyrics to remix to ignition, but swapped out lyrics so that it fit for his outfit I think. And then pm'd all the lyrics that didn't fit in the rep comment. Dude didn't even send me an lol. Come on man.

repti9.jpg