superconfessional

my ex-step father owes my mother almost 3k. She filed a claim 3 months ago, and she got a letter the other day from judge alex. They want me to go on with her.

I'll probably just get to say that my ex-step father is a fuckhead, cockwad, or something.

if cutting your hair would make your mother 3000 dollars richer... would you do it?

i confess: if whitney was a male poster she'd have 3 green squares of rep. TOPZ.

NAG RAP MEEE

I confess: if hellogoodbye wasn't such a weak vulture it would have at least two dark squares by now. Maybe even five dark ones ;)

Ken, I'm glad I'm a girl too. skirts are fun to wear although I've done

pants as well.

Almondcrush you're almost completely correct except I did get a lot of reps for

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=537557#post537557'>this as well as the waywts above. Most of the rep was basically telling me to let it go.

I buy far more books then I can read...

Me too ;(. I bought another art book (Dürer) and 2 novels (Robe-Grillet and Djian) even though I have some backlog to take care of.

I confess: if hellogoodbye wasn't such a weak vulture it would have at least two dark squares by now. Maybe even five dark ones ;)

Ken, I'm glad I'm a girl too. skirts are fun to wear although I've done

pants as well.

Almondcrush you're almost completely correct except I did get a lot of reps for

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=537557#post537557'>this as well as the waywts above. Most of the rep was basically telling me to let it go.

1st u got rep 4 bosom

2nd i wouldnt of repped

3rd i cant read that much

funny you ask that.

on this said forum, they recommended people to take a photo of the keyboard before hand. of course, i didnt, thinking i can google image search it later.

i forgot that i cant search images without my keyboard.

so i called up a friend and had him read out every single key for me.

not only was i repulsed with myself, i was also smittened by my dumbness.

on windows there is an on-screen keyboard

you could have used that to google image search

start>accessories>accessibility>on-screen keyboard

dunno about macs tho

I had a dream in which I broke the Hap/Bizzy combo.. but in a more interesting sense. I went back in time and cockblocked Hap or something. I was holding a young Bizzy's hand (I remember it being bony and cold. Subconscious necrophiliac inclinations for the win!!) as she went on about how emo Hap was after seeing us together. In his depression and heartbreak, Hap went on some super monochromatic sleeveless hoodie with A77s tucked into boots-that-shatter-babies-skulls-on-curbs type steez. I vaguely recall bizzy having dyed tips on her bangs.

I feel like a gigantic nerd.

diagnosed with depression by a physician.

I have two girlfriends at the moment. They both think that I'm only seeing them. I also have an "affair" with another chick. But she only knows of one of the gf's though.

Please kill me.

kindred spirits. soon to join you will be mister 'omg i maxed out my credit card with eight pairs of C.Diems thinking I'd make up the difference on superfuture' coming around for his share of sympathy as well.

word. i took her off my top 8.

ice burn.gif

you dun shown dat bitch!

i had a stupid flu for a while (getting over it). and i had to shit and puke at the same... that was awkward. i decided to shit, flush, puke... and it worked out well. if i did it the other way around i think i would have shit myself while i was puking.

This happened to a friend of mine, he would regale us with this story every once and a while:

Running to the bathroom with a ridiculous urgency he reached the stall. He was nauseated but not exactly enough to barf (or so he thought) so he tried to pull down his pants but it was too late his shit started shooting out even before he sat. As he did he found out that some of the initial shooting missed and hit the seat, ricocheting into the wall and everywhere else. The shock and stink from the whole thing immediately made him start to gag and he ended up throwing up right between his legs and onto his pants. He ended up having to call for help, a hose and a new set of clothing.

I saw Donnie Darko for the first time yesterday. It's a cool movie.

I love not seeing movies because the reaction is funny when people ask if I've ever seen some popular movie. There's so many classic movies I've never seen.

I saw Donnie Darko for the first time yesterday. It's a cool movie.

I love not seeing movies because the reaction is funny when people ask if I've ever seen some popular movie. There's so many classic movies I've never seen.

your confession SHOULd have been i watched a shitty movie

diagnosed with depression by a physician.

Dude, when I was your age everyone I knew was diagnosed with depression by a physician, these guys don't know shit. Some of them really were depressed though but most were just going through a rough patch or just not some cheery idiots. All you learn in med school is a couple of guidelines and then slightly more during your internships, the end result is 99% of doctors couldn't recognize a mental illness if it bit them on the ass. See a qualified psychiatrist or even better, just get some prozacs and sell them to me when we meet again.

Guest youkinorn
I feel sort fo guilty for picking an e-fight with someone who is clearly mentally disabled...

How many hailmary's???

psh, hailmarys?

just sacrifice a goat, a chicken, and some kid you see shopping at urban outfitters.

ee-eye-ee-eye-oh

kindred spirits. soon to join you will be mister 'omg i maxed out my credit card with eight pairs of C.Diems thinking I'd make up the difference on superfuture' coming around for his share of sympathy as well.

Are you referring to someone in particular and who is it, inquiring minds want to know...