superconfessional

A group of assfuck local kids/adolescents were congregated outside of my apartment complex. As I left (while on the phone), they threw something at me and it hit me in the head/neck.

There are like 6 or 8 of them, but I seriously want to bash their skulls in or slit their throats and strangle them while I spit on their faces.

This racist shit is so fucking annoying.

If I wasn't wearing my Varvatos, I'd have my foot in his mouth, digging out his wisdom teeth.

It's just fucking depressing to be born in this country as an American and have to be reminded every once in a while that I am still perceived as the "other"... even by other minorities. Classic case of forever foreigner syndrome.

confession (requesting forgiveness from OMC): a 16 year old girl is inviting me to her place to come hang out with her and her friend, and they are "up for anything."

instead, i am staying in to watch tv and go to bed.

HOW DARE YOU? WTF, THEY SAID THEY WERE UP FOR ANYTHING AND YOURE WATCHING AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL RERUNS ON MTV?

jesus christ, her and HER FRIEND

up for anything means please get us tanked and fuck us.

oh my god. you better have a really good justification for not going. really good.

yo, speaking of all this, my doctor was a jew and he was like to my mom all "dude honestly, dont do it. im a jew and even my parents didnt do it. my dad was a doctor. circumcision is totally stoops"

my mom said "oh word. leave that dink alone"

if gefilte MD knew not to fuck with my dink...

If I wasn't wearing my Varvatos, I'd have my foot in his mouth, digging out his wisdom teeth.

It's just fucking depressing to be born in this country as an American and have to be reminded every once in a while that I am still perceived as the "other"... even by other minorities. Classic case of forever foreigner syndrome.

u r oriental

im thinking about it...

if she's dropping your name, then she may as well be taking her pants off and inviting you over to "talk" about your music.

keagan you should come play my friends birthday party. free alcohol/drugs, or at least i assume as much. oh yeah, corny white chicks galore.

word

its especially confounding when people have that attitude towards american indians

A group of assfuck local kids/adolescents were congregated outside of my apartment complex. As I left (while on the phone), they threw something at me and it hit me in the head/neck.

There are like 6 or 8 of them, but I seriously want to bash their skulls in or slit their throats and strangle them while I spit on their faces.

This racist shit is so fucking annoying.

baseball bat son, baseball bat.