superconfessional

sleeping with virgins is absolutely not all its cracked up to be.

i've never understood the draw towards making girls cry and bleed. i stopped seeing a girl after i realized she was a virgin because i just felt too horrible about the impending outcome.

i don't know who gave Marilyn Manson the right to write good songs now that i'm not fifteen anymore, but fucking that delightfully young Evan Rachel Wood seems to have a lot to do with it, considering the first two minutes of his new music video involves him fucking her.

i don't know who gave Marilyn Manson the right to write good songs now that i'm not fifteen anymore, but fucking that delightfully young Evan Rachel Wood seems to have a lot to do with it, considering the first two minutes of his new music video involves him fucking her.

Wait, is this that "Heart Shaped Glasses" one or whatever? Is the song actually decent? I haven't bothered looking it up yet.

i've never understood the draw towards making girls cry and bleed. i stopped seeing a girl after i realized she was a virgin because i just felt too horrible about the impending outcome.

The part about making them cry really scares me, are you that awful?

It might help if you loosened that shit up rather than diving the hell in headfirst (pun intended).

Wait, is this that "Heart Shaped Glasses" one or whatever? Is the song actually decent? I haven't bothered looking it up yet.

Yeah, "Heart-Shaped Glasses". I happen to find it quite worth my while.

Actually, someone posted the entire album to Youtube and it isn't half bad.

I think the reason for this is that he's abandoned a lot of the overdone symbolism

and written an album of songs about A. his failed marraige and B. fucking a 19 year

old.

Then again, I'm biased. I used to love this band. I still think that Manson and

Twiggy Ramirez are one of the best rock n' roll songwriting teams ever.

yeah.. im pretty much single again. my girl is moving in less than 2 weeks and i think we have subconciously tried to distance ourselves because of it. she had me pick her up at the club last night and she fell asleep as sson as she got to my place. all i wanted this morning was for her to wake up so she could leave.

i still think shes an amazing girl, but i also feel likke spending any more time with her is just teasing myself, and a waste of time.

It might help if you loosened that shit up rather than diving the hell in headfirst (pun intended).

perhaps my tallywhacker is just too enormous (9)

cheep that sucks something horrible man. i wouldn't just give it up like that though, i'm not saying try and hold on after she leaves and all, but don't end up burning bridges, you never know what's gonna happen right?

perhaps my tallywhacker is just too enormous (9)

cheep that sucks something horrible man. i wouldn't just give it up like that though, i'm not saying try and hold on after she leaves and all, but don't end up burning bridges, you never know what's gonna happen right?

nah... not gonna burn bridges. i want to be friends, but i dont wnat to be in a relationship.

like i said, shes an amazing girl... but her living in brroklyn and me in florida... just will not work.

Guest Airjamie

My confession today:

Hello.........I wish i was a little bit taller i wish i was a baller i wish i had a girl that looked good i would call her i wish i had a rabbit in a hat with a bat an a 6 4 impalaaaaaaaaa

I lose. As with all my posts this one will be long, stupid, and end up with you guys telling me I did everything wrong..but heeeere:

NB was off work yesterday, so I called her in the afternoon, she was shopping and said she'd call me back so we can hang out. So about 6'ish she calls me while im at the skatepark and shes free, wants do something so i say i'll drive home and call her then. I get home and call...we cant really think of anything to do so we just talk for like an hour...and she says she's going to visit her nephews and to call her tomorrow to do something.

About 15 mins later I text her asking if she's still going to visit them and if she wants to go see a movie (we were talking about movies for a little and she wanted to see the new pirates). So she texts back: "Im iffy cuz i dont want my bf to get pissed ya know". So I realize oh dammit, i lost...so i text her back "you want me to take care of him? I can make it look like an accident. Slipped in the shower, mauled by a hippo. The world's a dangerous place."

Theeen she signs on AIM and says "no haha". And then says that like the last three guy-friends she's made end up liking her...and said "so you can't do that haha". I reply with the "dammit..." smilie and she lawls :(. So then we go walk around downtown and in walmart ha...it was kinda fun, but bleh...

Am I just down looots of points or did i never have a chance to win?

DUM, just ignore the girl, it always works.

i mean, if a girl is in a relationship and she still meets guy-friends she is obviously hesitating on how serious her relationship is. as soon as she understands that it takes two to fuck, and that you know that there is plenty fish in the sea, she will be the one making her first move to talk again, and by then, you are all in!

of course, she might just end up not saying nothing to you after you ignore her, but you still have diamonds in that case

I see her everyday, in class atleast for a little while longer. But I think I'll just stop the the calls/texts and see if she reaches back for the attention...and yes, I really need to meet other chicks.

well, im faced with the option of moving off anti-depressants or changing to a different medication. i think im gonna give them a break for a while, and see how i fare. ive felt better, but im doin alright these days. happier than ive been, chemically that is.