superconfessional

I had my first denim dream last night. My size 36 cousin bought some size 27 SEXIHOs and I was freaking out wondering why he bought the wrong size jeans and I was about to try them on even thought they wouldn't fit me (size 32). Then they magically turned into some Julian Red Calis in size 29 and they fit. I woke up very confused.

Life is so complicated sometimes. Sometimes I think if I knew how life was going to be before I existed, if I was conscious of how life would be, and I had a choice of existing as an individual being or not, I would choose not to exist. Just because it seems like the lazy thing to do.

And no, I do not want to kill myself. I'm just speculating.

After a little text message fighting, my girlfriend just broke up with me like 20 minutes ago, likewise via text message. I can't really be fucked to respond to the last one, I'm just gonna let that one ride. I'm not really caring as I was getting sick of her anyway and had thoughts of doing it myself lately, but we did go out for like 3 months (long-term for me). Easy come, easy go...

I have a stressful week ahead of me so hopefully I can just forget about it by tomorrow morning, wake up and see a nice day and that there are plenty more fish in the sea, get back to working hard and playing hard in my favorite season of the year, and wait til another comes along...

^ haha, growing up as a kid in Australia I never really noticed that but it's really true, probably bothers Asian people more since we're used to expecting everything to be open til like 6am and starting back up at 9am.

At this point, I freak out when I go home to America and find myself throwing down drinks because last call is like at 1am in my state, and then have no other choice for drunk food but tacos, which kill me the next day. Back in college, when liquor sales stopped at 1:30am, every gas station and bottle shop across town would be filled with kids lined up with cases of beer at like 1:28, and when the cashier shut down sales at 1:30 on the dot, all these pissed off college kids would just drop their case of beer where they were standing in line and leave, hahaha.

despite all the petty fights, and the doubts and the 'new car smell' having worn the fuck off. there's something that makes me want to stick around to find out what'll happen next. and i think that's more important than us always getting along.

I feel like half of this forum are just complete fucking retards... mostly the newbies obviously, but still.

Shit like this:

Question:

I already have a pair of the Raw Indigo MII 21cm Diors, but I am about to buy some 19cm from you. But I can't decide if I want to get them in raw black or indigo. At first I was set on getting a black pair because I already have the indigos in a 21cm.

AHH, what should I get? I think the black one's aren't a summer jean. EH

it just makes me want to castrate him so he can never have children. How hard can it be to choose? Especially since I can just hear him saying it in that gay lisp and twisting a hand/finger in front of his face. Argh! Fuck.

(This comes to mind...)

Guest jmatsu

i haven't been myself. i need to end my current relationship with my girl, (because i found a better one), but find myself without the courage/confidence to do so. usually i'd just say "fuck you, goodbye," but i guess because of our long history i feel like i owe her...

Guest jmatsu
^ you probably owe her a little more than being ditched for a hotter model. but all you can do is be honest and hope you don't come across like a bastard.

20,000 yen maybe? seriously what? a "sorry, but i found someone else. goodbye and good luck." is that satisfactory? from a woman's point of view, how would you like to hear this kind of bad news? thanks.

well, she won't want to hear it full stop. just be honest. or, if your honesty is 'yeah so, i found someone else, laters' then pretend you really care about her and you're very, very, very sorry but this is something you have to do.

try mentioning that she deserves better than you, too.

Guest jmatsu
well, she won't want to hear it full stop. just be honest. or, if your honesty is 'yeah so, i found someone else, laters' then pretend you really care about her and you're very, very, very sorry but this is something you have to do.

try mentioning that she deserves better than you, too.

thank you. ever since you posted that gorgeous dress and those great boots (the "finding the phoenix" one), i've been dying to tell her...

I might be going on a trip to Brighton soon, so I'll be sure to buy you a pint, DD

and Crillz, where are you from, how much would plane tickets cost and would i have to wear some idiot dress or could i rock up in a tux?

!!!!!!

Get a plane ticket to california and you could rock up in a tux with me...hahaha

Guest jmatsu
I don't let anyone in my sight get away and my bullets never miss their mark. Especially if it's the heart of a beautiful lady.

i'm sorry casanova, but this is fucking corny. is this a random quote from a steve martin movie??