superconfessional

wanted to bang this girl, but my friend beat me to it, fine... now he is borrowing my vespa and taking her for rides, i dont know if i am fine with that.

he is a good dude, but this is annoying to me.

single after a really long relationship that ended amicably.

want to get laid (minus strings) but cannot be bothered going out. the only person interested in me is a not-hot KAG at work.

also, i can now freely say i swing both ways.

wanted to bang this girl, but my friend beat me to it, fine... now he is borrowing my vespa and taking her for rides, i dont know if i am fine with that.

he is a good dude, but this is annoying to me.

what dude. no. don't let him borrow the vespa. he's getting laid on your fucking assets man, fuck that.

also a friend that cuts in like that on you is not a friend. I would remove that fucker from my makeoutclub.com profile and hate on his band for sure.

single after a really long relationship that ended amicably.

want to get laid (minus strings) but cannot be bothered going out. the only person interested in me is a not-hot KAG at work.

also, i can now freely say i swing both ways.

i am in this boat too

cept the last part maybe

got into a pretty big discussion/argument with my best friend about multiple topics tonight.. the environment, jobs, what schools we (i) are (am) at and why, etc. we have some pretty different beliefs that sometimes make me question our friendship and how long it will last. shit.

thought i'd go all out after i ended relationship and came to korea. but as this is my first summer here somewhat of age i have no idea where/how to approach KAGs. why must all guy friends here be straightedge while the girl friends are unattractive and unsociable.

99% sure i lost a five gram bag of weed last night running around trying to get laid. i might have hid it at home in a odd place in a drunk breakdown of my EDC, but i am pretty sure i lost it.... at least i blazed 2 grams at least last night... not a total loss.... rational concept.

thought i'd go all out after i ended relationship and came to korea. but as this is my first summer here somewhat of age i have no idea where/how to approach KAGs. why must all guy friends here be straightedge while the girl friends are unattractive and unsociable.

there are english speaking outgoing KBZs in korea who aren't really unattractive and unsociable, you just have to know where to find them, go to the clubs on the weekend and creep, oh and let a bz know you like the show Skins for bonus points

just go to Club EDEN. There should be a group of brit models there on most saturdays, easy to talk to, they speak english, super hot. have fun! Also, clubs don't get started until like 1AM so take a nap first.

I am still drunk and I work in an hour, fuck it's going to suck when my hangover sets in.

I went out once with a friend of mine in NY, and we walked out of the bar and it was 8AM. I went to work and started trading, but the drunkenness was pretty bad, as was the impending hangover, so I went to the bathroom to go vomit. The Boss of the firm was like "Rich, you smell like a tequila factory, go home" and I said "I'm up big today" and he said, "well then keep trading".

Good luck, homie.

there are english speaking outgoing KBZs in korea who aren't really unattractive and unsociable, you just have to know where to find them, go to the clubs on the weekend and creep, oh and let a bz know you like the show Skins for bonus points

i must get bonus points for having met the whole cast on set in bristol...

so tight i got carded at a bar today which wasn't bad because i had a fake on me but i fucking lost it somehow in my stupor. i think i might have handed it with my money to my taxi driver on the way home. anyone know where i can cop another one?

the soundtrack from this has been one of my most played items on my itunes.. i got a lump in my throat when i first saw it live, in person. spectacular.

7o0Icz6ExiM

99% sure i lost a five gram bag of weed last night running around trying to get laid. i might have hid it at home in a odd place in a drunk breakdown of my EDC, but i am pretty sure i lost it.... at least i blazed 2 grams at least last night... not a total loss.... rational concept.

Wow dood you are falling off BIG TIME.. First being the ASSIST in soaking pussy loner vespa rides and now you lost almost a quarter of weed so you can't even smoke your sorrows away?!

C'MON NOW!

keep drinking to avoid hangover...

anyone do the prairie oyster thing? i went partying like crazy this past weekend with some friends and they were hung over, one of them took a prairie oyster shot (cuz spike spiegel does it, super nerdy)

cb082c03.jpg

pretty much what it is :X gross. i don't even think it works

that seems way too much preparation when you are hangover and i don't see why it would work.

the only cure i know is drinking water during the night if you think about it (makes you functional in the morning), or drink more water than what you can handle when you wake up, go back to sleep, repeat... even if you throw up ever hour or so. and then when you think you can eat then do it. with this i'm usually starting to be functional during the early afternoon.