superconfessional

you dirty bastard.

hm. i have what would seem to be something a lot of sufu guys would want right now. a young (turning 20) k-beezy who has a seemingly insatiable sexual appetite. made me dumplings and kimchi while i watched the olympics on sunday. tall, really nice body, perfect skin. smart, driven, similar music/movie tastes, and almost sufu-like fashion tastes (with a bit of CAG thrown in, but whatever). I've found myself trying to find a problem with her, and it's been fruitless. Well, except for the age thing... and that she's a close friend with my younger sister. Also just got out of a relationship.

I think it's due to me still working on another prospect. It's been weeks with the other girl, and it's been progressing nicely (not nearly as fast as this new one), so maybe it's because I feel like dropping something after putting work into it for this long is such a waste? Sadly I can't balance both; since the young one's friends with my sister, she knows about my trips to see the other girl.

I love getting paid to sit around and browse the net.

you are an idiot.

I would explain why you are an idiot, but here's the rub: you are too much of an idiot to comprehend the explanation. Suffice to say that life is not all about "gettin fucc'ed up", etc.

Ignorance is bliss and you, you poor, illiterate bastard, are truly blissful.

Haploid, big ups.

"You are WRONG!! I will explain to you why you are wrong, and here it is: You're too stupid for me to explain to you why you are so wrong!!--point made"

My long distance gf and i broke up 2 months ago today. We still talk almost everyday, and sometimes it feels like we are still together... but were not, its been a long time since we saw each other...

i love her so much, but shes not moving here, and i cant move there... the other night this super cute girl and i hit it off, i wanted to smash, destroy, but i feel guilty at the thought of it.

i dont know what to do. i feel like if i fucked someone else, i would be cheating, but she broke up with me, and even though we talk and say i love you and shit, its not what it was, we have not seen each other in months.

i dont know how to deal with her, it, myself.