superconfessional

drugks drugsks are always on my mind.

oh also, haters suck! working 10-8 sucks more though

GODDDDD,,,make me sleep.

drugks drugsks are always on my mind.

oh also, haters suck! working 10-8 sucks more though

GODDDDD,,,make me sleep.

These hours seem pretty good. You get to sleep in a little bit, miss all the traffic, can even run some errands. You get off early enough to hang and go out with friends.

These hours seem pretty good. You get to sleep in a little bit, miss all the traffic, can even run some errands. You get off early enough to hang and go out with friends.

yeah and for getting paid $9/hour off the books + getting paid for lunch

is pretty alright to me. I make around $500 a week so i'm one step closer to gettting my tattoo finished and another outlined.

Im just so fackin tired after working 10 hours and then getting out when its already dark.

Thank god for xanies.

I just wasted my weekend watching HGTV

I hate how these people try to nickle and dime, bitch about things like the toilet seat for 150k 4 bedroom house. Hello you're getting a pretty sweet house for 150k.

alright so like i been ballin hard lately, braggin about it on the internets and irl, and gettin called a dick and worse

w/e

but i met this girl on saturday and...

we're talking keri hilson f. kanye west and ne-yo knock you down concept

she got me stuck

damn

i was with her for 12 hours before she had to clean out her dorm room and leave town

met the parents (inadvertent concept x this is my friend who's helping me move out concept)

i got it bad real bad michael jackson

it's mutual, i think

:)

now u mad real mad jo jackson

girl asked me if she was only good for a latenight fuck, i answered honestly, she broke down, i lol'd. i'm not really sorry but after my last girl i'm off the commitment train for a while

i work like this: i dunno know if u have sisters, but you prob at least have female cousins

if you would whup some dude's ass for pulling some shit on them, don't do that same shit in your personal life

this counts even if your sisters/cousins are crazy ass hoez

jesus if I was willingly in a bootycall type relationship I would never actually ask the guy if he considered me a late night touch and go culo. it's kinda like being fat, wearing leger, and asking an honest opinion on it.

it wasn't the fact that he told her the truth about her being just a piece of ass (i'm honest with girls...i might choose my words carefully, but w/e)

it was the laughing at her

but it sounds like she was playing games herself, in which case you're allowed to take some shots imo

jesus if I was willingly in a bootycall type relationship I would never actually ask the guy if he considered me a late night touch and go culo. it's kinda like being fat, wearing leger, and asking an honest opinion on it.

no worries JJ, only the best for you <3 <3 <3 :D

I was almost arrested this weekend.

I won $300 gambling earlier in the afternoon, so to celebrate I bought a bunch of alcohol. Drank way too much Crown Royal and went out to the bars. We were walking home, when one of my friends jumped over a small wall that led to a federal courtyard, and proceeded to sit down on the bench and make a phone call. My other two friends where fighting in the street, which is a normal activity when they get drunk. I turn around, waiting for the assholes to get their shit together so we can continue our journey, and out of nowhere, two cops roll up lights flashing.

"HANDS ON THE WALL!"

Oh, fuck. I assume the position, my friend peeks up from behind the federal wall and comes back up to the sidewalk, and the two idiots stop wrestling, only to have super cop run up and place them both in handcuffs. One of them was still face down on the ground when he was getting locked up... I swear it would have made a great C.O.P.S. episode.

"You were assaulting him! You were trespassing on federal property! You were pissing back there weren't you! I know you were pissing! You're being filmed, you're on camera right now! SPREAD 'EM!!"

So here we are, four drunks lined up against the wall, while other drunks are stumbling by getting a good laugh. My two friends who were fighting were being handled by an asshole cop who wouldn't shut up about it being his first day. My friend who was trespassing and myself were dealt with by some cool older cop who had obviously done this before. He was all relaxed, and he looked more irritated than anything, "Alright guys, lemme see your IDs."

The rookie asshole kept yelling about how we were all going to detox that night, but they eventually ran our names and let us go. Then we stumbled home, called up some hoes and proceeded to play beer bong until the sun came up.

Always a Crown 'n Coke endangering your livelihood concept.

ASDASKDLSKDLSJDLASJD

I can't file my goddamn taxes because I don't have any of my investment income statements. Last year my dad had them and gave them to me but this year he apparently doesn't and no one seems to know where they are. I WANT MY RETURN, ALREADY. aughguhgughughguhg

investment income?

unless you own real estate, or have a spousal rsp plan i dont see getting tax receipts that hard.

I'm a banker, so i know getting those things is as easy as going into your bank and being "i need reciepts".

Now you could be in the one in a thousand canadians who have or own shares of a foreign company, but then again unless your investing in Uzbek natural gas, the same applies.

P.s i will do your taxes on the cheap...and on time.

p.s.s - FUCK CAPITAL GAINS TAX. WORST TAX EVER.