superconfessional

my dad has the whole series on DVD and has seen each episode numerous times yet still watches it every night.

i do this

i can watch seinfeld all day everyday

I just spent the last three hours playing Kung Fu Panda on the xbox360. Start to finish. And I actually enjoyed it (even though I'm ashamed to say so).

Never even popped it in before, though it came free in the box when I got my console.

The finishing move of the last fight is basically the panda pulling his antagonists finger (I believe they call it the wu finger grip) and making him shit his pants (or so it is assumed since the panda then cracks a joke about how it's harder to clean up after it than it is to actually perform the grip).

Also, being that red panda guy (Shifu? Shufu?) is great fun since you can just leap in the air and bounce on people's heads, killing everyone without getting touched (until your chi runs out that is).

"There is no secret ingredient in the special noodle soup. It's all in your mind. It's special if you think it's special."

Deep man. Deep.

I'm sorry redgrail but I lol'd when I read your post. I feel guilty now because I was playing Warcraft 3 for 3 hours straight yesterday. In my defense, I haven't touched the game since 4th grade.

lol however much you want mayne.

that was sort of the point.

Need some new games, though. Prob picking up SFIV and something else today.

what about simpsons?

simpsons owns, i grew up watching that and seinfeld with the 'rents. seinfeld got 10x funnier once i got older and got more of the humor.

fuck inaya i love will smith

he b the man

ehOE6HXfywI

I haven't been on a "diet" for over a year now. I'm currently on day 3 of diet mode, 8 days left to go.

Job interview is in 8 days, hella Devil Wears Prada.

Are you dieting for the interview? Is the job at Coyote Ugly?

What does an eleven day diet look like?

water and crackers

i once made a bet with a friend to see who could go the longest w/out eating..limiting ourselves to water and 10 crackers per day.

I won.

depression eating concept (passover leftovers edition):

6 sheets of matzah

1/2 lb of tuna salad

1 can of soup

3 glasses of orange juice

2 sheets of dark chocolate matzah

fatass concept

but that's all following chicken salad sandwich + fries for lunch (and more chocolate covered matzah)

and 2 bowls of cereal for breakfast

ugh. I should be a little happier, but I'm not.

is it bad that I ate more then that?

bowl of ravioli

a chicken bread patty

2 wheat hamburger buns

bowl of emen

huge slice of chocolate cake

glasses and glasses of tea

bowl of veggie

egg tart

and bowls of cheerio multigrain (ran out of fruit loops)

that's not counting breakfast and lunch

always a fatass concept. :o

there was an apple somewhere in there too.

I dunno, was a lot of carbs and I've felt pretty lethargic and shitty all day. Was a nasty day too. Plus I'm feeling really uneasy about other things as well.

Fuck.