superconfessional

my ex stays on my facebook... took time out of her vacation to IM me last night to say that she thinks my new girlfriend is ugly and i should take her back.... i broke up with her last june.

i am shocked, SHOCKED to find gambling going on in this bar!

i like keeping track of ex's on facebook. but i've put those i'm not really in contact anymore on a limited profile list.

i confess that there's a few people from that list that i stalk when i need a good laugh.

i don't have any of my ex's on facebook, except for like my first bf. he's still pretty fine, too bad he's boring as fuck. and i know my one of my other ex's friends read my profile and report back to him.

anyways. shit that's due tomorrow: finish reading/taking notes on 2 chapters of intro to business, read and be ready to discuss Gaudissart II by Balzac, write up a page on which i think is best: keynesian, classical, or supply-side economics. i've done none of these and tonight i have to close the chocoshop. i'm gonna crumble into pieces.

I just found out that we're closing a store in the city. so depressing but I guess I feel that way cos I know the staff there really well and none of them are being transferred, their job just terminated and in two weeks! & without much notice.. kinda fucked up, esp considering the fact that finding a job in this economy is tough. you'd think they'd get a heads up.

this makes me think twice as well.

my phone has some sort of horoscope feature based on my birthday that rates my days from 1-5 stars, with a general forecast, a love forecast, a friendship forecast, and a finance forecast.

I actually follow these horoscopes and stay in the house on my 1 star days. Today was a 1 star day. Tomorrow is 3. Friday is 1. I haven't had a 5 star General/Love/Finance hat trick in a long time.

I always thought 2 star days turned out the best.

Since its not the worst forecast you to expect things to be bad, but not terrible. Then if everything turns just ok, you think "damn, two stars ain't that bad after all."

With a 5, you walk outside expecting money to rain from the sky, and end up stepping in dog shit. Fuck five stars.

I just found out that we're closing a store in the city. so depressing but I guess I feel that way cos I know the staff there really well and none of them are being transferred, their job just terminated and in two weeks! & without much notice.. kinda fucked up, esp considering the fact that finding a job in this economy is tough. you'd think they'd get a heads up.

this makes me think twice as well.

that sucks. that's like for me too, since the chocofactory in sf is closed, all the factory and office workers lost their jobs. a customer asked about the closing of the factories and asked if we still had our jobs at the shop. she was probably 1/200 customers that even thought about that i bet.

Since its not the worst forecast you to expect things to be bad, but not terrible. Then if everything turns just ok, you think "damn, two stars ain't that bad after all."

With a 5, you walk outside expecting money to rain from the sky, and end up stepping in dog shit. Fuck five stars.

I'm pretty serious about this shit, I try to memorize the next days star ratings so I know what's happening when I'm still at a bar past midnight gettin drunk and the clock strikes in a new day. I'm like the alcoholic cinderella of horoscopes.

I got fired from my job for bein deaf a few weeks ago though, and it was supposed to be a 4 star day. I guess it kinda was in the end, since I went to my girl's house for some mimikaki, yakiniku, and my favorite bar all before 8pm on a Monday, but shieeeeeeeeeet.

I have no idea if the love thing is accurate since I'm not scorin on the 1-4 days and if it were a 5, I'd have no idea because I'd be busy.

The finance part is pretty accurate. Having enough money for my daily beer requirement and some food is good enough to constitute a 5 star day for me in that aspect.

Tomorrow is a 3 in general, so I'd say it's safe to go outside.

Confession

Hung out with katie (former girl friend) 3 days in a row last week.. we kissed and held hands like it was high school and went on two dinner dates... Its all so strange.. yet (unfortunately) comforting

now we're watching the blazer game tonight and cooking up some din din...

what kind of awful (wonderful) cycle does my life run in?

The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly coloured, and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question - is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us. They say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride.' And we...kill those people. Ha ha ha. 'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride. SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and family. This just has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings, and money.

bill hicks, my main man. incredible comedian who died way too early.

i don't have any of my ex's on facebook, except for like my first bf. he's still pretty fine, too bad he's boring as fuck. and i know my one of my other ex's friends read my profile and report back to him.

anyways. shit that's due tomorrow: finish reading/taking notes on 2 chapters of intro to business, read and be ready to discuss Gaudissart II by Balzac, write up a page on which i think is best: keynesian, classical, or supply-side economics. i've done none of these and tonight i have to close the chocoshop. i'm gonna crumble into pieces.

You should write your paper on reflexivity and how much George Soros kicks ass.

this is the truest thing i've read in a while

Just from reading for the past ten minutes, mpcec, scott.M and OatseOklim have been posters that have been uplifting my spirits. I'm sorry to hear that many of you are going through troubling times but the help these other guys are giving is inspiring. I recently broke up with my gf of two years, I written about her before, and I've been dealing with it for a few weeks and things have been ... ok. Obviously the very worst of times but there's been good. Been hanging out with friends a lot but things are still messed.

Washed my APC of two years as a symbol of leading a clean, new life.

for the last week my mind has been racing. i cant stop thinking and over analyzing the future. i cant keep up with the present, my school work is completely slipping and im running out of time. i feel like im losing my mind.

fuck bill hicks get money

for real, dude was brilliant but dabbled in bong hit philosophy a little too much

anyway you youngns need to remember it's just school

most people don't even get the chance to go in the first place

you'll be aight

remember what moz said: do your best and don't worry

that sucks. that's like for me too, since the chocofactory in sf is closed, all the factory and office workers lost their jobs. a customer asked about the closing of the factories and asked if we still had our jobs at the shop. she was probably 1/200 customers that even thought about that i bet.

friday i'm going to see one of them for lunch! i don't know if i should avoid the subject altogether or what..not really experienced in situations like this. i went by the store today to drop off paperwork and it was kind of hard-- i didn't mention it, about the store closing in two weeks but the manager sort of did off hand. it was awkward. she's usually such a super bubbly person but today it was obvious she was trying not to cry. fuckk

USPS does not accept mailing of footwear of any kind to Italy? wtf??

italians don't accept inferior quality! only the best footwear - made in italy ;)

i made an appointment at the united states recruiting center

so i could find out more information on joining the air force

and those guys are just.. wow

like they sell that to me

sigh

i just dont see why THEY joined. i laugh

dude. yo, like, if ww3, i mean, when ww3 pops off.. im going air force. Maybe if im lucky theyl run out of experienced pilots early and il get to be in a squadron while some end of the world shit pops off. OR... itl be like gundam and il just be like, you know, doing my airforce job and someone will attack the base and try to steal an experimental aircraft made to end the war, and like, il stop them (probably shoot them or hit them in the head with something).. or it might be a fly chick thats like, "GET OUTTA MY WAY I HAVE TO FINISH MY OBJECTIVE" and we struggle and i end up saving her life and we both escape the destruction in that jet and then I go on to become a war hero.

seriously, in ww3 ANYTHING is gonna be possible !!

i have 3 weeks left in my LAST semester of college....and for some reason I'm not even stressing out. I dont even care..I kind of just expect that I'll graduate (I think I have a D in one class...whatevs).

damn, now to find a real job.

Funny juxtaposition to highschool kids stressin out like its the end of the world.

i feel like dr. manhattan when he leaves earth

that's really depressing.

edit: my therapist rescheduled for 2pm so i just drove 20 minutes for nothing!

should've checked my email.. my bad.