superconfessional

its like 75 degrees here, ima bout to get some ice cream on the way to work. some peanut butter cup concoction.

this sounds heavenly.

Old high school friend is coming into the city tonight. I may convince him to pay for everything I eat/do tonight. Should be a good night.

i just realized the shit i've been wearing all day and probably today and tomorrow as well is more or less the exact same outfit i wore as a young kid taking photos with my grandfather, posing next to buildings and statues and shit in Guangzhou, visiting my elder cousin, dude was still living in San Francisco at the time and I got my first glimpse of the Playboy Channel as a 10 year old...and right now we are at precisely the hour i was born 25 years ago. Damn it went by in a blink, here's to makin it to 50 Cent.

this sounds heavenly.

Old high school friend is coming into the city tonight. I may convince him to pay for everything I eat/do tonight. Should be a good night.

Is he in such a position that he can do so? How good of a friend is he? Depending on your relationship with said person it sorta seems like a dick thing to do.

nah, he owes me for numerous occasions. He was sorta my only friend in high school and I was constantly his defender/companion and I've bought him dinner many times. He's a good guy and someone I always enjoy hanging with. Haven't seen him in a bit. Plus he makes like 10k a month when he's on tour, so he has more than enough money to spare a few slices of pizza.

i just realized the shit i've been wearing all day and probably today and tomorrow as well is more or less the exact same outfit i wore as a young kid taking photos with my grandfather, posing next to buildings and statues and shit in Guangzhou, visiting my elder cousin, dude was still living in San Francisco at the time and I got my first glimpse of the Playboy Channel as a 10 year old...and right now we are at precisely the hour i was born 25 years ago. Damn it went by in a blink, here's to makin it to 50 Cent.

happy_birthday-custom;size:370,352.jpg

i confess i secretly snuggle up to fierce old ladies wearing fur coats

I did it on friday at the supermarket, me and her were in the pasta aisle and while she was concentrated comparing fusilli prices I started lightly touching her fox fur coat, but not enough for her to notice.

so sofffttt

Some kid I went to school with hung himself. I never really liked him, he was a year older than me, and from the moment I moved to where my home is now, he always teased me and made me feel like shit. He was one of those kids that was so into punk and just being a punk that he never gave anyone with aspirations both musically and culturally have any leeway in their own interests. I remember him just teasing the fuck outta me on the bus when I was in 3rd grade and hating him so much. Eventually I got over it by the time I was older and hardened, but I never had a particular interest in ever being the kid's friend. But I just heard he hung himself and I am patently indifferent. Weird how that works, right?

I remember him just teasing the fuck outta me on the bus when I was in 3rd grade .... But I just heard he hung himself.

Ever stop to think that this shit might be connected? Troubled kids bully, known fact. You're allowed to feel sorrow for another human's sad fate and still dislike the things he did to you at the same time, you know...

Ever stop to think that this shit might be connected? Troubled kids bully, known fact. You're allowed to feel sorrow for another human's sad fate and still dislike the things he did to you at the same time, you know...

I don't feel sad, I feel indifferent. He's someone I never wished death upon, and at the same time, I don't really feel anything towards the news of his death because he was such a non-entity to me in the first place. I'm not saying you can't feel sad even if you didn't know the person, but he was a bit of a bastard to me in my younger, formative years, and since I knew the company he kept, could've said he was a pretty happy person. He was content being himself, but he just turned out to be your typical SLC punk cliché. Unfortunate and senseless, but still doesn't you know, rend my heart in anyway or move me.

Well obviously, just seemed like the kinda kid who would take some people with him rather than be selfish and off himself like that.

It's not like he liked Joy Division or anything. Only Ian Curtis gets to hang himself with respect.

(10)

switching the subject.

I saw watchmen last night.

I thought is was pretty good. too much widely known music in it that felt like it was just put in there so people would be like "i know this song". acting was a little weak but whatever. It kept my attention for over two hours without me falling asleep.

Some kid I went to school with hung himself. I never really liked him, he was a year older than me, and from the moment I moved to where my home is now, he always teased me and made me feel like shit. He was one of those kids that was so into punk and just being a punk that he never gave anyone with aspirations both musically and culturally have any leeway in their own interests. I remember him just teasing the fuck outta me on the bus when I was in 3rd grade and hating him so much. Eventually I got over it by the time I was older and hardened, but I never had a particular interest in ever being the kid's friend. But I just heard he hung himself and I am patently indifferent. Weird how that works, right?

you: 1

him: 0