superconfessional

the past month has really sucked for me and i wish i could've stayed in france.

also, there is this one teacher at my school who i have and everyone else loves her except for me.

i really hate the subject and the fact that she is conducting the class like a college course is really breaking my balls bECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO READ 80 PAGES ON CONFUCIANISM AND DAOISM. also it doesn't help that the book also fucking sucks.

OH NOEZ 80 pagezzzz. lawl.

Well guess what muddafukka, I gots 500 pages of reading that I will be tested on tomorrow at noon as well as 8 more pages to go on my 15 page paper contrasting the political philosophies of Hobbes and Rousseau.

So enjoy your life while you still have one. It only gets harder from here.

^^ reading is overrated. you can read like motherfucker and still stay stupid.

solving math problems is much more developing for brains. one interesting problem that made you think on it for several ours equals 500 pages of some philosophical shit.

the same goes for math, though.

when i have readings i sparknotes (which is too dense for my simple mind) or i go shmoop.com (easier on my previous lvl mind)

lol oh shit, im doing this right now. i have a historical connection essay due tomorrow on the book 1984, we had it assigned to us 3 months ago and i started just now.

wish me luck

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

clearly you've never taken a higher level philosophy class.

I read it for pleasure sometimes (Ernst Juenger, Julius Evola etc). But have you taken serious math classes? Differential geometry, topology, higher algebra? I'm not talking about simple calculus which is quite easy.

I read it for pleasure sometimes (Ernst Juenger, Julius Evola etc). But have you taken serious math classes? Differential geometry, topology, higher algebra? I'm not talking about simple calculus which is quite easy.

So basically you've read fascists... Right-o.

Look, as a philosopher and logician I hold mathematical knowledge in high regard (Descartes got that part of his epistemology right). But your statement was completely ludicrous and, incidentally, symptomatic of the arrogance and inflated sense of self I so often come across when dealing with mathematicians. If some of them had their way, we would soon cease to study anything but pure mathematics, because everything else just pales in comparison.

holy shit, im fucking scared,,,i need xannys. now.

hey, if i take like two .5m xanax and a 5hr energy shot, what happens?