superconfessional

So basically you've read fascists... Right-o.

Look, as a philosopher and logician I hold mathematical knowledge in high regard (Descartes got that part of his epistemology right). But your statement was completely ludicrous and, incidentally, symptomatic of the arrogance and inflated sense of self I so often come across when dealing with mathematicians. If some of them had their way, we would soon cease to study anything but pure mathematics, because everything else just pales in comparison.

I'm not saying that philosophy is useless (ok, the word "shit" was unnecessary). I enjoy reading philosphical books or books about art or history (especially, Renaissance art and Middle ages). And usually philosphers are really smart guys. What I'm saying is that solving math problems is quite useful in general for developing your ability to think logically and rationally (it's funny but many people don't understand this simple thing). Just reading a lot won't make you smart. You simply will learn a lot of (mostly) useless stuff. Studying philosophy at serious level (like phd or masters at least) can be tough too, I admit. And speaking of philosophy here I mean (and I think, you too) philosophy as a discipline, and not history of philosphical thought that many confuse with philosophy.

Everyday I get out of my Chinese classes, on the way out to lunch, I always stand outside of some snack store that has a TV with a cartoon playing. I usually stand there and watch the cartoon for 15 minutes, looking like a goddamn shamed fool. I even laugh at the jokes. I've done this for 5 days in a row.

I bought the 12 disk set VCD set today. Oh lord. It's a cartoon for little girls. :(

egR36paGydg

^^^I think we're on the same page. Just poor word choice on your part.

Reading can be great, reading can be useless. It depends on whether or not you actually critically engage with the text. I've learned a lot from simply reading by questioning and staying involved with the text. And math HAS helped me tremendously with my reasoning skills (especially mathematical logic).

Anyway, creamed that midterm I was complaining about last night (sry for being a vagoo).

Now to finish that paper...

I bought a north face jacket off a guy awhile back (been a little over a month), and he says usps lost the package. He offered to pay me my money back, but said it would take awhile. I said ok, but then changed my mind and told him just send me another north face worth the same amount I paid him. I don't believe he's going to send it to me though, should I just accept the fact I've been scammed?

this bitty is on my muhfuckin dick. booty calls no exaggeration just about every night. she cute enough, but shes one of those people that hasnt ever done anything in particular to offend/turn you off, just something about them you cant fucking stand nor really put your finger on nawmean? and her friends are lame too thus adding to how much i severely dont want to get entangled in this bullshit.

oh, and her steelo is fucking WHACK

I was at a pizza place when some down syndrome guy that had one of those "jobs" there walks up to me and starts talking about Bruce Springsteen. I figured out he was saying that he liked listening to Bruce Springsteen, with little contextual clues. He then proceeded to yell "BORN IN THE USA!" at the top of his lungs while I ate my pizza. Fortunately he was wearing headphones or he would have heard me laughing incredibly hard at him. The pizza was good

So I sent this Denon receiver back for manufacturer's warranty (because the Magnolia store I bought it from went out of business) and the guy who received it called to tell me it got destroyed in transit by UPS. I don't think my wife opted for additional insurance, UPS covers up to $200, and I paid 3 times that for it origionally. Fuck.

shes one of those people that hasnt ever done anything in particular to offend/turn you off, just something about them you cant fucking stand nor really put your finger on nawmean? and her friends are lame too thus adding to how much i severely dont want to get entangled in this bullshit.

oh, and her steelo is fucking WHACK

aha i know a breez or two in the same situation, you can smash all you want but it's like mehhh after the first time, that's when a bitch try to reel you in...