superconfessional

what if you are on a bus and you get the phone call telling you your grandmother has died

or you are walking away from breaking up with someone

i dont cry much but when i do there aint no stopping it

i don't cry much but this winter I had an oral test and my teacher went apeshit on me in front of a bunch of people for not knowing how to prove this one theorem. I was already a nervous wreck so I just started crying. i was bawling in school, on the streetz, people were stopping to ask me if i was ok :(

fuck cryinggggg brb gonna cut out my tearducts with some scissors

aw man that's the worst. i remember i had the worst manager in the world at one of my old jobs. he was seriously the angriest most bitter gay man i've ever met. he got all crazy at me for no reason and hella singled me out in front of my coworkers. i was all sniffles in the back room :(

lmao

everything is socially constructed

real talk a nigga can cry in public & if u disagree u just a hater

Everything is socially constructed.

The problem is that if this is true, the whole liberal feminism ("add women + stir") solution doesn't work - they're not essentially different from men. Yet this is what 90% of authors wind up proposing as a solution w/o realizing it. Either that or they unknowingly argue for essentialism over social construction.

Oh fuck it whatever.

Confession:

The reason I said the crying thing was because I spent all day last Thursday crying in airports/planes coming home for break from school. Couldn't help it (dysthymia soon to be depression) but I wouldn't recommend it, worst experience in recent memory.

Solution to the problems of gender in society is to create a sexless society. Thereby ending society.

Thereby ending the human condition.

Thereby restoring the world to its natural order.

???

Profit!

hollywood, don't worry about the crying thing. It's human to cry. Crying from depression is pretty awful, and I've been there, but try and keep perspective.

I find that mixtapes are most pleasurable to listen to when you start with a really catchy, beat-driven track, and towards the end have the songs get progressively more chill. For instance:

Track 1 : Kanye West - Paranoid

3rd from last: Young Jeezy - Still on it

2nd from last: 2pac - Changes

Da last tracc awww yeah: Bone Thugs n' Harmony - Crossroads

Shit we should make a thread for hot mixtapes to bump in your car!~~

i had 2 exams today and as i was leaving the house i told my mom "wish me luck" and she said, "kaya mo yan" which pretty much translates to like "you can do it / you got this". even though it was like the most generic thing to say it kinda made me feel like, "aww.. thanks! yeah! i can do it!" and i think i did well on them :]