superconfessional

on nights like these i wonder if god is really out there purposefully fucking with my life.

i know they say take the good with the bad and all that bullshit but man these lows SUCK ASS

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(supervague)

never been so stoked in my entire life

girl i have deep feelings for reciprocates

no better feeling in the world

never been so stoked in my entire life

girl i have deep feelings for reciprocates

no better feeling in the world

this gonna be douchey but true... enjoy it while it lasts.

sigh

anyone ever had that whole situation at school or wherever where there's this one chick, who is just so gorgeous, down to earth, and cool that you are embarrassed every time the opportunity comes up to chat with them? and then you find out they already have a boyfriend? but regardless of this, every time you pass in the hallway eyes are exchanged?

dang, this one girl at school. Probably the best looking girl in my year.

feelin like a shit-outta-luck high schooler. so 14 year old status on this one.

I only say this cause she showed up in one of my dreams last night. The rest of that dream was about the Smiths reuniting and playing a kickass show.

sigh

anyone ever had that whole situation at school or wherever where there's this one chick, who is just so gorgeous, down to earth, and cool that you are embarrassed every time the opportunity comes up to chat with them? and then you find out they already have a boyfriend? but regardless of this, every time you pass in the hallway eyes are exchanged?

dang, this one girl at school. Probably the best looking girl in my year.

feelin like a shit-outta-luck high schooler. so 14 year old status on this one.

I only say this cause she showed up in one of my dreams last night. The rest of that dream was about the Smiths reuniting and playing a kickass show.

i used to get this shit from a girl in HS i always sat behind her and i always catch her turning around to look at me, she even asked me out once but i messed it up i wont go into details because of the embarrassment it will bring me but everytime she would be near me i would blush uncontrollable and my friends would always call me out