superconfessional

i'm under alot of fucking pressure to complete so many things for my graduation show next week. i just took some time to rant here. dammit. i need god and all the luck in the world to finish up my shit. i've got my portfolio, renderings and model to construct within 6 days. god bless me.

i'm under alot of fucking pressure to complete so many things for my graduation show next week. i just took some time to rant here. dammit. i need god and all the luck in the world to finish up my shit. i've got my portfolio, renderings and model to construct within 6 days. god bless me.

good luck homebroseph.

just passed usmle step 1. one of the happiest days of my life.

one step closer to b.a.l.l.a. status and "get rich, fuck bitchces" concept.

I am locked in a love quadrangle of:

me

fake j beezy who shares me cubicle at work and looks sick, wears G strings, is going to fuck me spermless, and wed me

E cup 22" former gravure bikini model who has alreaady fucked me spermless and dishes my dinner out for me each night, keeps me steelin, and etc

and woman looks like type A and was my first love, and ruined my life hence

lets save some replies and ill just tell you (& everyone else)

bipolar type 2 (bipolar manic)

depression (manic)

chronic insomnia

g.a.d. (generalized anxiety disorder)

a.d.d. (attention deficit disorder)

o.c.d. (obsessive compulsive disorder)

do you think seeing the shrink from the age of 3 had anything to do with this.

my parents seldom took me to any sort of doctor's office unless it was a check up or something. i probably could have benefited from some add medication during high school, but now that im pretty much past that stage (and can get them when i need them) im happy i was never put on any.

I'm pretty sure anyone who is not brain dead would be diagnosed with something.

pretty much

shows you still have a pulse. if you can feel intense sadness or hate on a visceral level, or an unexplainable, irrational sense of manic joy, surges and swings in simultaneous both, then you have nothing to worry about.

^no youre just a faggot for thinking youre one because of your gay ass jeans.

i hate how i basically have to teach myself what i need to know in class because the art department is full of dipshits with macs that cant do shit but emulate the kid sitting next to them. instructor spends all day basically doing their work for them because theyre clueless to proper design or provocative thought.

pretty much

shows you still have a pulse. if you can feel intense sadness or hate on a visceral level, or an unexplainable, irrational sense of manic joy, surges and swings in simultaneous both, then you have nothing to worry about.

def.

i had taken zoloft for depression and anxiety before(3 yrs ago) and it killed me that while i was on it, i never truly laughed.

and i love to laugh.

word

like people think i'm angry based on what i type on the internet. they say 'you sound sarcastic, angry and darn right hostile.'

i just brush it off like lint on my shoulders and respond with

'girl you trippin. how you know what i sound like, you can't even hear my voice. i'm writing this with a beam as wide and high as gymnasts and trampolines'

I have been ravenously hungry at all times as of late. Though I do always eat a good deal of protein at meals, I've realized that this might be my body finally rejecting the massive weight loss that has happened over the last couple months. I don't think it's gonna make me put on more weight, but I'm definitely gonna have to change my eating habits on the whole.

Maybe my schedule is just outta whack... dunno. Fuckin annoying.

"over-ripe, the moneylender's head burst with a single blow,

exploding as if pressurized by the guilt.

the woman, i strangled. (this, took considerably

longer than i had anticipated)

at death's approach, all creatures discover and aptitude for violence...

the horses watched. understanding only a little.

thumbs crossed, i closed her windpipe."

thehorses.jpg