superconfessional

First I loled at the kid, then I got pissed. Then I got pissed at all the idiot commenters. Although wait, Barney's has no alarms? Wtf?

And Frank Abignale was 10x classier than this kid. He was picking up bespoke suits and banging older CWGs on all the continents. This kid is going to Rikers for fucking Gucci monogram shoes and ugly shades.

i hooked up with a hong kong girl tonight

she had the mad hk accent going on that i hate so much but what was i gonna do

she wanted my tongue

got cockblocked by a stupid girl who apparently didnt manage to get a dude in a room full of horny britons

man i hate having to deal with a girls friends

fuck im drunk

edit: sp drunk taht i forgot the prevois post which says the exact smae thing

Just bang them both

First I loled at the kid, then I got pissed. Then I got pissed at all the idiot commenters. Although wait, Barney's has no alarms? Wtf?

And Frank Abignale was 10x classier than this kid. He was picking up bespoke suits and banging older CWGs on all the continents. This kid is going to Rikers for fucking Gucci monogram shoes and ugly shades.

the barneys i worked at certainly did have alarms, shoplifters are usually busted, shits fun watching them get humiliated. in fact i'm still laughing about it.

hahaha i totally called this bs..

use the cliche it's not you, it's me thing, say there was nobody else, even tho i totally suspected..

then after the dust settles in comes the swoop

aiight.

EDIT: 33,000th post

No no no, you CANNOT say it's his finest film. You're just not allowed to, it's a good film but are you saying it's better than Raiders, Close Encounters, Schindlers List, Jaws, Saving Private Ryan, Jurassic Park, Empire of the Sun or ET?

it isn't his most ambitious or iconic work, but it's my personal favorite, tightly shot, watchable film that flows by so smoothly from start to finish without a blink that it's gone before you realize.

there are much shorter movies that feel twice as long.

and yes, probably my favorite dicaprio as well. that role fit him to a tee

out of the list you named, the only one i think i like better is ET. Saving Private Ryan is good as well, one of the best opening sequences

in retrospect, jaws, schindler's list and jurassic park stand as mass-production comedies of grand scale.

Well at least you weren't forced to see benjamin button twice in the last three days. If I have to see "Forrest Gump in reverse" one more time again I'm gonna kill myself.

i havent seen slumdog yet but the main character played in skins so i cant see how it could possibly live up to its academy awards

should i pay money to go see it?

i thought benjamin button was ok but i certainly wouldnt go out to see it a second time unless it was part of a larger scheme

my date canceled on me at the last minute last night

some sick bs

fuck

...retry in few days

at least i still had a good time

Wow, some really awkward shit happened last night. It all started while I was at work, I was thinking and I realized that I didn't want to associate with her as I couldn't really call what we had "friendship." I went home to grab a notebook and stared writing (in cursive with pen no less) a full page letter stating my reasoning.

It started with me stating what the letter was, then it went on to how being around her made me feel (used) and how I realized that I shouldn't settle as genuine people do exist.

Then I moved onto her, I said she was immature, insecure and unstable and that I would rather not speak to her again, or at least until she matures somewhat. I finally said that the girl who told her she was a bad person was right and that the letter was my way of doing instead of just fucking saying.

I left the letter on her car. The whole day I was hoping someone wouldn't steal it, because if they did, I would just tell her "Fuck you" instead.

Fast forward to last night, I was going to pick up my friend so we could head to Best Buy to pick up an enclosure for my HDD from my laptop (it started smoking and I now have to send it into Asus [great customer support thus far, I am pleased]). Well, I am also friends with his sister and so is the girl that I told to fuck off. So as i'm coming down the street towards his house, a car is coming the opposite direction. I turn into the driveway and the other car was the girl coming to pick up his sister. She waves as she parks and I just wave oddly then make a face and look away. I'm sitting there waiting for him to come out but first comes out his sister. She looks a both cars then looks at me. Eventually she asked why I was there and I stated that I was picking up her brother.

So there they are, sitting in the car next to me as I wait for her brother. He comes out after a few minutes and as we are pulling out of the driveway I see that they are sitting in the car reading my letter. The girl i'm still friends with texted me about it later, but I didn't really know what to say. I don't feel bad at all, I need to do what is right for me, stop settling. I can't wait to get out of this place.

A special thanks goes out to juliaN. and Hollywood for the chat that partially inspired my current mood.

I've been filled so much bilious hate and rage and negativity lately and I feel I owe a bunch of people on this board apologies, so I am doing just that.

If I have offended you in the past month or so, I am sorry. Shit's been very pear-shaped for me and it was unfair of me to offend in so many ways.

On another note, I am trying to better myself and find a happy medium. Right now I'm particularly empty though. Shucks.

i havent seen slumdog yet but the main character played in skins so i cant see how it could possibly live up to its academy awards

should i pay money to go see it?

they rarely do

dont pay money to see that shit

it's even worse than benjamin button

First I loled at the kid, then I got pissed. Then I got pissed at all the idiot commenters.

agreed. those comments made me rage.

ones like, "he ain't your average dumb criminal. somebody in the fashion world needs to take this kid under his wing, basically adopting him.

and a judge needs to sentence him to working in a fashion house and clothing stores, and going to college to learn the workings of the fashion world. he obviously loves this stuff. it would be a shame for him to be another victim of the system (even if he is his own best enemy). but does a kid this intelligent, with this potential really need to be behind bars?"

rage of a thousand suns.

so very tired, its really cold here in seoul, and apparently i dont get a break, i go right into work today

classic. I've been taken from the airport to work before too, and then shown my apartment after clocking hours. Strike a balance between what they tell you to do and you tell them you're doing.

Don't you hate it when someone you were really close with just doesn't return messages or calls or really makes no effort to keep up with you, except you try to keep up with them regardless?

faith in people is low these days.

Jeepster, that is one reason I told her to fuck off. I hate when people don't answer your calls except for when they have nothing to do. Then when you tell them you have or can get something (in my case hallucinogens) they get back to you immediately. If you don't want to do something, just fucking tell me.