superconfessional

i'm completely wasted and i think i may have hooked up with the girlfriend or ex-girlfriend of a friend of mine, maybe i'll find out something later today when i wake up, this fucking sucks. i didn't have a blackout like this for almost two years.

^^good for you . ill take up running again as soon the snow melts away... fuck winter.

Im also going crazy, im doing my final thesis this semester, and im designing a pretty complicated psychology experiment, and getting it right is... hard. 128 trials that are supposed to be repeated in certain patterns... Excel freak out coming up.

i dreamt i was chased by a bear, which is some weird freudian shit, since my name Björn, means... bear.

Björn means bear! Thats just cool. I love that name wolfgang, first time I met a guy called wolfgang as a kid, was thinking....man thats soooo cooool, dudes named after a gang of wolves.

This morning I woke up from a dream legitimately scared.

The last time I remember this happening was when I was 4 and in preschool. I sweated through all my sheets. The worst part is. The dream really made no sense. Joe Biden asked me to defend a new US colony in Paraguay, then the camp was burnt down and all the people were shot. Then I got chased by a guy with a chain gun. I need to chill out.

sometimes i want to sell all my clothes

buy some ervell

and never look back

yeah every once and awhile I just hate on everything I own and think I need to buy so much new stuff. Happened today pretty much. Paired with a bad hairday and you get me writing this bitchass post.

yeah every once and awhile I just hate on everything I own and think I need to buy so much new stuff. Happened today pretty much. Paired with a bad hairday and you get me writing this bitchass post.

my situation has less to do with hating my current wardrobe (i don't)

and more to do with accepting what type of clothing works best for me.