superconfessional

my mom and i got into a fight after she punched me in the face for no good reason

p.s. she's bipolar and refuses to treat it

(and i guess a 72 is better than nothing but i smoke them in a minute)

I'm having crazy anxiety right now cuz this guy just emailed me saying the boots I sold him on ebay have a flaw on them and they were brand new. I'm afraid he'll try to dispute it or some shit and I won't get my money...also fuck Gilt Groupe and impulse buying cuz now I have to ship back what I bought from them and have store fucking credit, sitting around until they get something worth buying.

godammit. and my roommates friend is staying in our room for two days which isn't that bad but on top of this, is putting me in a terrible mood. oh and they invited their other friend over who just referred to his mom as a "cunt". fuck thisssssss.

^ you're fucked

basically stop selling on ebay

sellers are so fucked

really? fuck, what is going to happen? The guy said there is a flaw on the boots I sold him but they are distressed leather boots. He did not request any additional pictures at all. what the fuck??!?!

My GF and i are fighting about the most stupid shit ever. over and over and over. its getting to be very lame and dominate our relationship. we went over a year and a half with no fights, and now were fighting all the time and its fucking lame.

I had asked her to meet me before five so i could go to the post office, she calls me at 420 and asks when she should be here, if she should leave in to the cold with wet hair or dry her hair. i say forget it, do whatever. now shes mad cause i seem "vauge" and shes over it. really i am the one whos over being seen as something im not, as a fuck tard whos in to controlling everything, if we make plans we made plans, what the fuck?! she hung up on me calling me a jerk.

My GF and i are fighting about the most stupid shit ever. over and over and over. its getting to be very lame and dominate our relationship. we went over a year and a half with no fights, and now were fighting all the time and its fucking lame.

I had asked her to meet me before five so i could go to the post office, she calls me at 420 and asks when she should be here, if she should leave in to the cold with wet hair or dry her hair. i say forget it, do whatever. now shes mad cause i seem "vauge" and shes over it. really i am the one whos over being seen as something im not, as a fuck tard whos in to controlling everything, if we make plans we made plans, what the fuck?! she hung up on me calling me a jerk.

does she start the most of the fights? redq is probably right about something underlying that shit and she could just be trying to pick a fight in hopes that you somehow MAGICALLY can read her mind and figure out what you did wrong

or she could just be looking for a way out and there's no specific reason like you cheating on her so she's just nit picking on every little thing until you get tired and break it off.

I'm thinking about using my $3,000 tax return to vanish from chicago and move to the west coast or hawaii cause I want to live where mans world and the ocean collide. Eventually buying a motorcycle and tearing ass through the desert on the regs, obviously.

you can come work on the farm with me if you decide to move here. The pay sucks but the life is satisfying out here sometimes:)

i must be a horrible person

i just got my pants from the tailor so i could finally wear my suit.

i unrap my chicken gyro, thinking to myself "shit i hope i dont spill this, ima hold it out far".

a stray clump of lettuce and white sauce is blown onto my pants..

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET WHITE SAUCE OUT OF FUZZY/SOFT WOOL PANTS WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE IT TO THE DRY CLEANER PLEASE:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: