superconfessional

Today is my birthday and its just another day. I wish it were different.

my birthday coming in pretty much exactly 2 weeks

couldn't give a shit less, quarter of a century gone with the wind and i don't remember a damn thing, no regrets or coulda shoulda wouldas, it all turned out the same here i am and i might as well

Jeans I don't care about cause I wash mine so infrequently but I got brown/deep maroon paint on my green shirt ($20 Uniqlo concept) and it kinda looks like a chocolate stain. But is permanent :(

Kinda wanted to give this shirt to my son or something like 40 years down the road.

I still can but still. :(

in all seriousness that was a dream I had at age 4 I wasn't trying to make shit up.

How the hell did you know who Joe Biden was @ 4? I know you're from Pennsylvania and all, but seriously. I didn't know who Biden was until maybe 2007/08

damn. the only other time with me besides the joe biden one was getting chased by ronald mc donald who was driving the bat mobile and shooting rockets at me.
Biden was like a month ago. McDonald was at age 4.

I see now. Grammar: it is important.

Excuse the mistake.

no more relying on others to give me security in the future, i should've known better to put any hope into this, i'm starting to feel like all hopes and dreams of childhood are merely that, and will never come true, fuck a reality. i need to get off this fucking coast, i just need to get away.