superconfessional

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN A SUICIDAL FRIEND ASKES YOU IF THE BAND YOUR BOTH IN IS GOING TO GO ANYWHERE?

l

IN EVERY BAND I'VE EVER BEEN IN THE DEPRESSED ONE ALWAYS ASKES ME "DO YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO GO ANYWHERE?"... AND AT FIRST I SAY "IS WHAT GOING TO GO ANYWHERE?" AND THEN I ALWAYS SAY "I DONNO, I HOPE SO.. MAN"

I am confused young girl in love. I seem to ruin wonderful moments.

Last night my boyfriend told me i'm his "one love" I don't know if that means for right now, or that if he means I am the love of his life.

I asked, which seemed to be a buzz kill. Whoops.

im wearing long johns as pants because i dont feel like getting all the way dressed and now i just look like another one of the little gay boys on campus :'[

I witnessed this.

I am back in Connecticut now. Can't tell if its a good thing. I wanted to stay in NYC all weekend to blunt coming back to town, but I honestly feel completely drained. My depression is coming back, and I can't tell if its end of semester let-down, the prospect of remaining another semester, not really having anything doing on a regular basis in NY, the fact that I am now back at home, or various other things on a more personal level, thats bothering me. So now that I'm home, I guess I just have to deal.

And so the boredom recommences.

I have no fucking clue why my mood has been shifting like a motherfucker lately. I feel great 1/2 the time, and then I feel like the worst person in the world. I should probably get my head checked again? Haven't seen a therapist in about 6 months, so maybe its time to go back.

what the fuck, namsayin?

i have no clue what to do with my life from this point

well, i mean i have clues but i am too indecisive to make a choice.

plus my room is a fucking mess and smells awful

i have no clue what to do with my life from this point

well, i mean i have clues but i am too indecisive to make a choice.

plus my room is a fucking mess and smells awful

this is making me feel really good right now

can i ask your age and what kind of medication you're currently taking??

sir???? ?

I honestly think I'm addicted to the internet, I find myself refreshing the same 3-5 websites all day and suddenly I realise it's the evening and I've done absolutely nothing. I think I need someone to set up a firewall to prevent me looking at these sites apart from during a small window of time during the day.

to be honest i do that shit everyday.

i think everyone has the tendency to do so.

and like you said about getting work done, its been 3 weeks since i got my project briefing and i havent started on it cos i'm too caught up doing nothing.