superconfessional

Yeah, sometimes bad shit happens there.

I usually bring juiceboxes for the kids at least.

im pretty sure the kids are rotted carcases at that point. =/

maggots are quite possibly one of the most disgusting insects/things i have ever seen.

i had a dream about them that i can vaguely remember, but i dont want to.

my friend told me this story about The Perfect Pumpkin. a few halloweens ago him and his friends were gonna carve pumpkins and there was the most perfect, orangy, round pumpkin of all time. so they began to cut open the top and had a bag on the floor to catch the pumpkin guts. some fell on the floor but they were like fuck it we can pick it up later.. until they noticed that the floor was crawling with maggots. the not so perfect pumpkin. they also torched the bitch after

so i have a couple days off of work and i dont know what to do. im getting all these signs to go to vegas, but i dont know if i want to head out alone. so im kinda torn, i havent really had a day off in a while but i dont want to waste this, fuck i know im gonna end up wasting this.

Lab: You say had. I'm hoping this means he beat that shit down?

He went to Germany for surgery and didn't tell anyone but his hospital staff. I almost filed a missing persons report.

Apparently, the operation to remove the tumor was a success but there were complications. He sent out another email to his coworkers yesterday, so at least he's well enough to use a computer.

It was busy when I asked my new Australian coworker who's a saccharine sweet conventionally hot pneumatic surfey 9 with a terminally upbeat personality what she did outside of yoga, and I thought she said lapdancing, not latin dancing.

That's why I choked and dribbled water everywhere.

You should mumble when you ask her to go with you to a tapas bar.

i was at fabulous festival in vegas on saturday. no, it was a rave/massive not a gay pride rally and that was not my confession.

i really hate how deceiving certain girls can be with a brush and some foundation. she looked more than decent when i met her and that was before i started rolling. but with all the sweating that happens at those things, it was like peeling a klondike wrapper off of a turd ridden with body acne. ugh, i must have popped one of those things squeezing her ass on the dance floor.