superconfessional

i dont remember much of my night and im just glad its a sore dick and not a sore asshole.

+rep for that. damn.

larssss(sss?) halloween costume reminds me of when i used to go to the library and take out calivn and hobbes comics all the time.

even if i had read them already, i would take them out again and re-read them. i miss how simple it was for me to be entertained.

i guess thats sort of a confessional.

I was with my friend at the bookstore and he told me that he never really got Calvin and Hobbes. I told him it was because he grew up in a broken asian family and never had a real childhood. He got sad and told me "fuck you."

I love Calvin and Hobbes but I also remember thinking all the time "wtf damn this little white kid is a bitchass to his parents if I pulled this shit I'd get a slap to the face asap." I read C&H at the local library because my dad never let me check them out. :(

I confess that I have started enjoying tucking in my shirts, which gives me a real grandad look since I only wear high rise anti fit pants. My gf hates it, i try to tell her Dad style is whats up...

I go grandad style if I stay in for the night. I usually wear a pair of chinos belted up with a overly large polo and slippers, and I complain

Sometimes I tuck.

also: got the digitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeyeyee

I go grandad style if I stay in for the night. I usually wear a pair of chinos belted up with a overly large polo and slippers, and I complain

Sometimes I tuck.

The second part of this post does nothing to redeem what happens in the first part.

The second part of this post does nothing to redeem what happens in the first part.

yo, some people wear sweatpants and corny white person attire when they stay in. I chose to be much more classy about it and go grandpa.

2nd part was in reference to up the page.

Sometimes I tuck.

Having the number is the easy part.

I found some tracks you might find tasty, hit me up via PM.

Im not talking about "staying in", im talking about going all out...

truth to be told, I still dont wear my pants high though, which gives me some extra diaper ass. But a brooks brothers ocbd tucked into some 30s style 501s with a grand pa style cardigan reallt cant be beat...

Im not talking about "staying in", im talking about going all out...

truth to be told, I still dont wear my pants high though, which gives me some extra diaper ass. But a brooks brothers ocbd tucked into some 30s style 501s with a grand pa style cardigan reallt cant be beat...

I hear ya. There are few moments where I actually go out in grandpa attire, but sometimes I'll do the big cardi + grimey off-white buttondown + wool pants + tennis shoes on a sunday

aka today

should've taken a pic, but I just took a shower, so I've shed it in favor of some busted ass old t and busted ass old uniqlo jeans...

Caps Lock, the digits were the first step. REAL TALK.

Libby, I have posted my share of bitchassness in here for sure and unlike Toto I don't think relationships are retarded but I'm mad surprised you didn't fuck that chick on the rooftop and take pics for us.

damn son.

Caps Lock, the digits were the first step. REAL TALK.

I remember this one time I exchanged numbers with this cute brown gurl and I totally forgot about the whole exchange. And a few days later she ended up asking me out on a date. I thought that was funny, she was beasting on me. It felt good.

well it was weird cause a friend who has history with her was there and was trying to hook up with her again and i was getting sober and antsy to get to another party. ended up walking with her to the train making out a couple times and having her want to come home with me and telling her to go home. i got a text yesterday morning "wait till we hang out again..." so i'd say it ended up pretty good, didnt make it to the other party though.

joey is true gentleman...

I bet she woke up with crusty fake blood all around her mouth and momentarily wondered what the fuck she had been into the night before :D

haha right before we started making out in the street she goes "im gonna be covered in fake blood, but it'll be good"

andrew wk vs. asian blair waldorf

wildstyle.