superconfessional

ALMOST hooked up w/ really cute asian girl on halloween, got cock blocked by her gayass (no homophobe, he was a genuine homosexual) friend while trying to find somewhere to fuck

afterwards while i was screaming drunken knives at the devil for fucking off on me some weird dude came up and told me that i shouldnt trust satan (b/c hes the original liar man!!!!) and live for myself and duh bluh duh durr hurr i wanted to punch him so bad but he was the guy who owns the house's brother or something and im not that much of an asshole

I quit one of my jobs and kind of regret it. If my other job doesn't give me more hours I might call back and explain that I was just irritated that someone stole my money and would like it back (the job, already got the money back).

I know if I go back to the job I quit that I will just hate it all over again though. I want more cashflow and if I have more than two days off I will start going nuts so idk. Plus there is a girl I've been talking to at that job, blah blah shit.

holy FUCK! the evening started out that i was cooking boeuf bourguignon for french class and it called for wine whatever, so i took one of my parent's bottle of red wine and cooked it and i drank the rest and now i'm hella fucking buzzed. and my dad was like, "wtf did you finish the bottle?" guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i had to use every bit of my coolness/swag not to scream outloud in pure jubilation, but you better believe i was excited as hell.

p.s. they were alive, alive and well

DID YOU SEX THEM ?!?!?! cant leave us on a cliff hanger meng. im all kurrrious now.

how the eff does this happen.

My buddy and I made two of the most powerful power moves of all time in the same bar bathroom on consecutive nights, unaware till today.

Bro-fives in order.

Most everyone I know spent either Saturday hungover or today playing catch-up for a failed Halloween on a second-class-citizen Saturday waste-fest.

Wine? FOr ReAlzz? Cookn?

DID YOU SEX THEM ?!?!?! cant leave us on a cliff hanger meng. im all kurrrious now.

how the eff does this happen.

yes, it went down, me ex was told that once she took the time to stop hating this girl, she discovered that she was hot, and she was wearing my shirt the following morning, she only does that if there's a XXX throwdown the night before

i spent too much money this weekend and now i have a bunch of papers and what not due tommorrow. I think ima just hit the roor a few times and maybe bail on my morning classes to complete said papers.

at least everyone right below me lost in my fantasy league so now i have a little breathing room and will mostly likely catch that playoff bye.

i spent too much money this weekend and now i have a bunch of papers and what not due tommorrow. I think ima just hit the roor a few times and maybe bail on my morning classes to complete said papers.

at least everyone right below me lost in my fantasy league so now i have a little breathing room and will mostly likely catch that playoff bye.

Im in basically the exact same situation as you, i've started skipping class like three times as much as I did before, had the most expensive weekend, am basically broke and have like 3 big essays due this week.

Luckily class attendance is pretty much optional for Arts majors

^ :( im sorry.

so this is a lame confession, but i wasnt super into going to the food network thing being held in cleveland until i found out Curtis Stone (

), was coming.

ummmm, im considering buying vip tickets. :o