superconfessional

We still have my roomate's hiv and hepatitis free papers magneted on the fridge. As well as my no criminal record in the state of florida paper. This way people know where we stand.

congrats, minou. don't fuck it up. you have too many cool tees to go get the hiv

applying for project runway of course.

My wife's high school friend from Yuba City just fucking won that shit this week.

i've written on my left arm in pen:

"no more sugar. teeth = $1200.00

food is delicious for a second

but it will cost you a lifetime"

mostly meaning that I'll have a jaw full of fake teeth if I don't stop. this is after eating a box of 12.2 OZ. box of fruit loops, a bag of chocolate chip cookies, 2 bags of strawberry fruit gummy, 2 ice cream sandwiches, a chocolate crossiant and a pack of gum within a space of four hours and then my teeth started hurting like mofo :( the pain was intense..like I might need another root canal intense -______-#

edit-working so far..24 hrs no sugar so far..

I've written on my left arm in pen:

"no more sugar. teeth = $1200.00

food is delicious for a second

but it will cost you a lifetime"

mostly meaning that I'll have a jaw full of fake teeth if I don't stop. this is after eating a box of 12.2 OZ. box of fruit loops, a bag of chocolate chip cookies, 2 bags of strawberry fruit gummy, 2 ice cream sandwiches, a chocolate crossiant and a pack of gum within a space of four hours and then my teeth started hurting like mofo :( the pain was intense..like I might need another root canal intense -______-#

Sounds like you should go downstairs and hang out with your housemate. He has quite the sweet tooth himself.

Sounds like you should go downstairs and hang out with your housemate. He has quite the sweet tooth himself.

he has someone cooler to hang out with :o

I gave him a mooncake for welcoming treat instead of a mint on a nonexistent bed but truth is I already ate three an one more I'd have consumed 60g of sugar

I'm not breaking it off with one of the girls I am seeing because she can get me free Red Wings tickets and Lidstrom+Holmstrom signed jersey.

where you sittin?

i sat front row behind ozzie saturday against the rangers, and if your seats are anywhere near that, marry this broad

Despite the potential gut I may develop, I'm a huge fan of the bacon cheeseburger with fried onions, sauteed mushrooms, and bbq sauce from Five Guys. Breakfast of Champions.

next time you're at a BBQ, try a hot dog sliced down the middle, filled with a pungent cheese (blue is good) and wrapped with 2 pieces of bacon. Flame grilled to carcinogenic heaven.

I spent the night at my ex' place on campus. Her fiancé has no idea.

i hope for her he doesn't go on sufu.

my eyelashes have grown since i burned them off when the bbq exploded on me in the summer. quite happy about being able to wear mascara again. now if only my hair will grow back. :(