superconfessional

Just wash your hands before you touch any of my shit.

Seriously though, this is the confessional. Isn't that the point? Don't be afraid of unloading faggage, I subject everybody to mine daily.

i have some baggage to unload

yeah, im talking pouring out my recent purchases from the new zealand meetup out of my visvim e-cat if yadadadamean

SNAP

Next week, I am going to buy something extremely lavish and expensive. Just because I feel like I deserve it after the shitty school year.

A study concluded that if you were to win the lottery, you would be happiest not buying armfuls of amazing stuff but rather spending the money on transient things--meals, traveling, throwing lavish parties, etc. That way, you will have only the memories of those experiences, which with time will attain a sort of golden haze, rather than piles of junk that linger around and haunt you, reminding you of your extravagence and also of the passing of time as they become dated or fall apart.

Me, I like owning shit personally and I don't have the kind of hangups that cause people to reflect too much on the past, but each to his own.

A study concluded that if you were to win the lottery, you would be happiest not buying armfuls of amazing stuff but rather spending the money on transient things--meals, traveling, throwing lavish parties, etc. That way, you will have only the memories of those experiences, which with time will attain a sort of golden haze, rather than piles of junk that linger around and haunt you, reminding you of your extravagence and also of the passing of time as they become dated or fall apart.

Me, I like owning shit personally and I don't have the kind of hangups that cause people to reflect too much on the past, but each to his own.

I dunno if this is true... When I was 19 I blew my savings on blow and wild babes.

Wait, that was pretty killer. Nevermind.

OUCH. She made it very clear that she was in no way interested in ever seeing me again.

Personality goes cold. I turn to my Virus C and get fat.

Decisions are made. Contacted B. Truax

Yeah. Can't do much when someone goes completely cold…

I got one of them metaphysical situation-jawns going on. You know, sheddin' hella shit since I'm uprooting out of NYC as we speak. DAMN THAT'S HELLA METAPHORICAL SON.

Yeah. Can't do much when someone goes completely cold…

I got one of them metaphysical situation-jawns going on. You know, sheddin' hella shit since I'm uprooting out of NYC as we speak. DAMN THAT'S HELLA METAPHORICAL SON.

Nah. What I meant was, I went cold. It was over email so at least she didn't get to see me go "uuugh..."

She was nice about it. All she said was, "I don't need you to make me one, I'll buy my own as the semester is over and we probably won't be seeing each other for a while."

It's alright. She was something special, though. Sigh.