superconfessional

Dude my mom has a facebook too. I was like, bitch are you serious? You look like a pedophile. But all she does is add her filipino relatives/cousins and comment on each other's family photos. Shit is stupid.

from what i can tell, it looks like my mom is doing the same thing..

is it only filipino moms that have facebook or what

two of my other filipino classmates's moms have facebook.. what is going on

from what i can tell, it looks like my mom is doing the same thing..

is it only filipino moms that have facebook or what

two of my other filipino classmates's moms have facebook.. what is going on

is there an age limit on face book or something?

my mom finds facebook kinda ridiculous. its only a matter of time before one of her close friends gets it and she wants to see some pictures or some lame shit.

confession. I have done nothing today except watch college basketball and play online poker for play money. i do not want to go to work.

sauce

is there an age limit on face book or something?

no, it just didnt seem like facebook's intended userbase would be parents and stuff.

i thought it was mainly used for college students to connect within their networks, and at its onset a .edu email was required to register, etc..

whatever, it's the least of my problems.. :\

when my mom told me that she got a facebook and wanted to add me i freaked out. my argument was along the lines of facebook being for high school/university students and that it was similar to that of a year book. then i went on to say it was kind of like how messed up it'd be if she were to sign one of my yearbooks.

My younger sister tried that. I told her maybe when she's in college.

facebook as an interesting way to connect with friends from school is kind of played over. They went fully corporate a year or so ago so its affectively myspace 2 status.

sreached its peak

my mom got facebook and her friend request has been sitting there for about a year now, i did find out that my younger cousins weren't as innocent as i thought they were and i think that brought us closer together.

hahahaha this happened to me too. i'm actually pretty glad it did because it'd made for some hilarious stories

my mom got facebook and her friend request has been sitting there for about a year now, i did find out that my younger cousins weren't as innocent as i thought they were and i think that brought us closer together.

same here but i already knew them little niggas was bad as hell

downed an entire pint of that last night in all of ten minutes, it is without a doubt the best thing ever.

my confession, i haven't felt this good in a long time, finally got out of the house, things are good in life overall, i think things are gonna be fine in 2009.

and i am so fucking excited for america's next top model, creepy chan better win, WHAT UP 6IXES & 7EVENZ.

can't rep Minou but good shit

ever since a kid I dreamed of going to the Oscars one day, and winning the damn thing. In the very unlikely chance I do, that last sentence probably gonna be my acceptance speech -

"Every year since I was a kid, I dreamed of going to the Oscars one day and winning the damn thing, and I did. Thank you."