superconfessional

anyone know how a sink works?

is there a suction sort of device that tries to suck the water to a "source"?

problem: i put a banana, capn crucnh, and some noodles down there.:confused:

would removing the pipe below the sinkbowl and cleaning it out unclog things?

since everyoen who drops a ring... usuallyd oes that.

i have a sudden craving for cocaine skinny girls today after work

I know this craving. Sometimes i get in the mood to fuck chicks who look like kate moss, so i just walk around soho, the meatpacking district, or the village with sunglasses on and check out random chicks. Makes me sad I don't know any coke ho's :(:(:(

it probably will.

anyone know how a sink works?

is there a suction sort of device that tries to suck the water to a "source"?

problem: i put a banana, capn crucnh, and some noodles down there.:confused:

would removing the pipe below the sinkbowl and cleaning it out unclog things?

since everyoen who drops a ring... usuallyd oes that.

I know this craving. Sometimes i get in the mood to fuck chicks who look like kate moss, so i just walk around soho, the meatpacking district, or the village with sunglasses on and check out random chicks. Makes me sad I don't know any coke ho's :(:(:(

omfg i do the same except at my work [in prime location in mall]

make me soooo sad

sometimes it baffles me how naive my parents are about me. my dad's being a fucking dick right now. i want to just yell in his face "YOUR A FUCKING ASSHOLE" but i can't. i want to leave. i'm gonna run away to italy and live with my gurrfrenddd junglejanee.

and open up cupcake bonanza <3 edited for troo troof

sometimes it baffles me how naive my parents are about me. my dad's being a fucking dick right now. i want to just yell in his face "YOUR A FUCKING ASSHOLE" but i can't. i want to leave. i'm gonna run away to france and never come back.

you could always leave him a post it note written in invisible uv ink.

I think girls who smoke are fucking disgusting. I hate kissing smokers but at the sametime I get turned on by girls who smoke. I also think I might be a hypocrite because I smoke too. Tell me sufu, what the fuck is wrong with me?

if they smoke they poke.

igit, youre nuts, the taste isnt that bad and especially if you smoke yourself you dope. smoke taste is better than plain bad breath taste any day tho'. plus its just sexy on top of it all so stop stressin'

chronoaug, i watched flags of our fathers instead last night

it was heart breaking. i wanna watch letters from iwo jima now

letters from iwo jima is much better. MUCH better.

Found both movies a little maudlin. Extremely disappointed, especially since Unforgiven is one of my favorite movies ever. But nothing Eastwood has directed since has even come close (awards notwithstanding).

if they smoke they poke.

igit, youre nuts, the taste isnt that bad and especially if you smoke yourself you dope. smoke taste is better than plain bad breath taste any day tho'. plus its just sexy on top of it all so stop stressin'

Yeah, i know! It is sexy, but at the sametime its disgusting. I'm torn between the two.