Show us your leather

aleopold

not a good pic but you get the idea, I took this pic for the Wear and Tear project from Nordic denim house:

fc294a2f.jpg

Redmoon belt and silver buckle, Kamida wallet and FH bracelet, wallet and belt are more then 2 years old, the bracelet about 7-8 months I think...

@Planetarium

From where do you get that FH-Stockburg wallet?

2nd is great and I've done a fair amount of business with them, but I got this wallet from Self Edge. The new Stockburgs come in this colorway or black with a tan top accent.

The Stockburgs that 2nd is currently carrying come with the strap-closed pouch on the inside rather than a zipper. The models that come with the zipper pouch are made with crazy materials and come out at over 800 dollars American. Ouch.

x-post from IH thread

Thought I might post this here since its leather related:

Tanner Workman (Natural)

Kangaroo Leather Wallet Chain (Natural)

Tanner 13oz. (Natural Not shown)

IH-666s

5516327124_68343bb88b_z.jpg5516327434_7a9ec7c376_z.jpg5516327760_803a6fbd3c_z.jpg

I would also like to see other people wearing their leather goods !! Lets see it folks!

Just a belt :(... Lost my wallet, and this belt has stretched too much, so I have to look into getting a new belt, but keep this one so when I gain weight I have a belt.

]5522225265_94ee9268bf.jpg

Forgot what brand, but it has been used ~4 months.

Guest denimefreak21oz

x-post from IH thread

Thought I might post this here since its leather related:

Tanner Workman (Natural)

Kangaroo Leather Wallet Chain (Natural)

Tanner 13oz. (Natural Not shown)

IH-666s

5516327124_68343bb88b_z.jpg5516327434_7a9ec7c376_z.jpg5516327760_803a6fbd3c_z.jpg

I would also like to see other people wearing their leather goods !! Lets see it folks!

nice wallet ..and verry long.