Show us your leather

aleopold

your belt is too small

it just looks like his belt isn't doing anything because he's wearing it so loose.

whats the point of a belt if your pants are holding it up, and not vice versa?

What I've been rocking for a while -

15oz Natural Veg Tanned leather

Quick release buckle

dsc01221dq.jpg

img1612id.jpg

Bill fold, purchased in Japan - made out of calf skin

Rogue Territory CC/Business Card holder - 14oz Nihon Menpu Japanese Denim & 8oz Natural Veg Tanned leather

img1614g.jpg

img0120zf.jpg

img0118f.jpg

img0135mq.jpg

img0128dp.jpg

img0130e.jpg

img0132wm.jpg

i made a leather set from Angelos two month ago (wallet, wallet rein, belt clip, key case and hip pouch). just received it recently. brand new.

just a slim and practical medium length wallet. i asked for eight card slots instead of 6. seems to be the perfect amount for me. i like this card slot design instead of any fancy ones as it is easier for me to slide out my cards with the push of my thumb.

don't like having a coin compartment in my wallet. damages the wallet and makes it unnecessarily bulky. i prefer my wallet rein hook this way as i like to carry a wallet pen in the middle of my wallet for convenience.

don't like dangling my keys on a fish hook. it makes too much noise when you walk. don't fancy putting my keys in my pocket either. hence, the key case has a snap hook to snap on my belt clip if i'm not carrying any bag.

last but not least, a simple 150mm x 120mm x 50mm ammo pouch. you can easily fit a mobile phone, a small notebook, pen and a torchlight.

i've been thinking of getting a customized leather travel pouch.

something where you can have you passport, foreign currency, boarding pass, additional simcard and easy access for documents when boarding a plane.

has anyone come across that or have anything?

BOW%2BBag%2B06.JPG

BOW%2BBag%2B08.JPG

BOW%2BBag%2B09.JPG

A sling bag, using soft black cowhide leathers, with nylon straps and a big iconic concho for styling. Zipper closure, able to store most of everyone's EDC.

A great storage material for bicyclist. Easily accessible and tough to withstand weather and time.

^ +1, either Angelos or Don't Mourne, Organize! (Scott).

Angelos uses a French cordovan for the outer shell and accent, veg. tanned cattlehide for the innards, and linen threads - the construct is neat and the burnish is flawless.

Scott uses Horween's cordovan and front-quarter horse (IIRC), wallet is completely customisable, and if you talk to him he might have a new threading material which might surprise you ;)

@mikecch

that bag looks godly

Haha, I don't think it's quite godly yet :P

Give it another 4 or 5 years...I would like to see the body of the bag evo further.

coin puch with vintage conmar zipper

DSC_0405.jpg

Interesting concept!

Does it scratch the leather?