Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

flathead mids look great but your skull is dope also...so dope in fact that i finally broke down and bought one was well...thanks for your help with info ken.

Haha I didn't bother lookin at kent's Skull because I am already having a tough time between the Flathead and the Redmoon.

But damn, I love the pickholder inside the wallet....

Doc: In my opinion they're two completely different wallets, mine being a little less "hardcore" than Beatle's. But only by a hair...

And the Skull one is again, completely different, I haven't felt a Redmoon before so I can't say anything about that, but imho the TFH's leather and construction is in a whole other league than the Skull one (Nothing against the Skull ones btw!). With the Skull also being lighter and thinnner, something you also might want to think about.

Doc: In my opinion they're two completely different wallets, mine being a little less "hardcore" than Beatle's. But only by a hair...

And the Skull one is again, completely different, I haven't felt a Redmoon before so I can't say anything about that, but imho the TFH's leather and construction is in a whole other league than the Skull one (Nothing against the Skull ones btw!). With the Skull also being lighter and thinnner, something you also might want to think about.

I for one, am highly offended by your Skull comment CottonDeeee j/k

I finally went with the skull cause of some of the reasons you mentioned...mainly lighter, thinner and less expensive. I need an everyday wallet that I can used with non jeans as well and the skull seemed to fit that bill with out being george costanza wallet like..we shall see.......

I for one, am highly offended by your Skull comment CottonDeeee j/k

I finally went with the skull cause of some of the reasons you mentioned...mainly lighter, thinner and less expensive. I need an everyday wallet that I can used with non jeans as well and the skull seemed to fit that bill with out being george costanza wallet like..we shall see.......

Hahaha. Let me know when you start stuffing paper napkins in your other back pocket... You might get a "napkin fade"

Thanks again Cotton, gave me more to consider. It's a painstakingly complex process, but worth it.

not much of an "evolution" yet, but i figured this was the best place to put it

got this wallet from corter a couple days ago and i thought i'd share a few pictures

outside detail

4lh7o8.jpg

outside

72bwus.jpg

inside

wgz284.jpg

inside detail (green zipper)

2lm5lsi.jpg

i remember someone asking for size comparison once with an iPod

2j2hiro.jpg

fits perfectly in my pocket

2z52b80.jpg

BONUS PIC!

my flathead bracelet after about 4 weeks use

it was basically the color of the wallet when i first got it

2qmi0t0.jpg

not much of an "evolution" yet, but i figured this was the best place to put it

got this wallet from corter a couple days ago and i thought i'd share a few pictures

outside detail

4lh7o8.jpg

outside

72bwus.jpg

inside

wgz284.jpg

inside detail (green zipper)

2lm5lsi.jpg

i remember someone asking for size comparison once with an iPod

2j2hiro.jpg

fits perfectly in my pocket

2z52b80.jpg

BONUS PIC!

my flathead bracelet after about 4 weeks use

it was basically the color of the wallet when i first got it

2qmi0t0.jpg

great corter wallet...didnt realize he made mid lengths like that.....

oh.

that's because you're one of the two who bought the black ones.

(yes, i kept count)

tan is the much more popular choice... i guess because it shows tanning and more aging... AND INDIGO STAINZZZZZZZZZZ

can't wait to see what your wallet looks like 6+ months from now, mag :)

Here's some fun facts for you guys...

We sell as many black ones as we do tan ones, but the type of people that are buying the black ones are the ones that have never even heard of Superfuture, they merely love the wallet, the ones that are buying the tan ones are all over this site and want to post progress photos of their leather goods.

Here's some fun facts for you guys...

We sell as many black ones as we do tan ones, but the type of people that are buying the black ones are the ones that have never even heard of Superfuture, they merely love the wallet, the ones that are buying the tan ones are all over this site and want to post progress photos of their leather goods.

I would guess people who like a cleaner, less stained look would go for the black as well....

^^Watch is gnarly. Restore. Restore. Restore!

My first wallet after a couple of months of on and off use. Old wallet, new reign.

CIMG1029.jpg

CIMG1030.jpg

DSC05620.jpg

More stuff here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=44723&page=2

Are you planning on treating the wallet with anything. Ive got a new one as well and trying to decide between my pecards or rm williams saddle dressing