Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

As clarification...

Also do keep in mind that the Flat Head cowhide version is almost half that in cost, the reason the one you've seen is so much is because it's made of cordovan.

Not just any cordovan, if you know leather, as i'm sure you do, you'd realize the grade of cordovan they're using is extremely high once you saw the card case in person.

Your wallets are looking great though!

:)

thanks kiya

I think i'm just jealous I can't get those prices, haha.

everythings looking crazy good guys!

Maybe it's time to start a leathercrafts thread of it's own, so it would be only about making stuff and let this thread get back to the evolution once things are actually finished?

I'd love to see more detail pics and description of the actual constructing of the pieces you guys are doing

I'm looking your way Corter, as you were the one who renewed interest in it.

Love the way you attached the rein, although i would be worried about that thread breaking, that seems to be a common place for breaks (i.e. on the spine) with my Redmoon

i thought about it and luckily if it breaks, or the leather between the holes breaks from the holes being too close together, i can just stitch a piece of leather on like koi's or corter's a la flathead. thanks for the props guys. i really agree with cotton duck. we could go into detail, if we wanted, and share our creations and just keep this thread as evo. good call.

Embellished upon Cotton Ducks advice and made the new leathercrafting creations thread...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=44723

Mainly because I realized the last 6 pages or so don't have a single evo pic, and the sexy KC knucks showed, 7 pages back, got no love. :confused:

and while I'm here...

dibadiba- awesome; is your leather chrome tanned?

Beatle... i love that wallet, i really dig the design of the closure clasp.

Embellished upon Cotton Ducks advice and made the new leathercrafting creations thread...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=44723

Mainly because I realized the last 6 pages or so don't have a single evo pic, and the sexy KC knucks showed, 7 pages back, got no love. :confused:

and while I'm here...

dibadiba- awesome; is your leather chrome tanned?

i was going to post pics of my skull, but i didn't think it was so significant. oh well, i'll take pics in a bit.

beatle--i really like how it looks in the last pic. all those layers are muy sexy--muy, muy sexy.

Haha man your not going crazy that is just indigo from the arse of his jeans getting on it and colouring it blue.

Naahh… I see it, too. The stitching looks white on sid's and yellow-ish on CD's. Check the interior stitching.

Kiya told me not to do anything to it,

so I did.

I believe Sid did the same, so if you like how his aged I'd say let it be...

Thanks Cotton. Leaves me in a conundrum of sorts... either the Flathead mid-length or the Redmoon RDC-01 like Beatle's... hmmm. I've been split over this for awhile now.

makes me regret not getting the flathead mid-length instead... just a little bit... a teeny bit... kinda.

flathead mids look great but your skull is dope also...so dope in fact that i finally broke down and bought one was well...thanks for your help with info ken.